Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Diesel oil from Aytemiz ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
sert-ac
friends, first of all I wish good feast ... I am trying to demolish..full the warehouse and I want to forget it for a long time. Is there a diesel? There is only oil in the middle. If I do not remember wrong ... my father's father is constantly taking it from there and it is not a problem. I am scared briefly, I want to harm my vehicle I hope because some of them are working loudly ... tickling with little range, things like dusting are fading, if there is space between us, I would be glad if there is any area between my friends and my friends in this station.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
sert-ac
I also read the pegou certainly in many places from the tota, but the era economy period, but there is no need to be out of the engine in the economy: D
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
tolga35

definitely do not buy !!! those who always get water in the diesel oil in the service, try & nbsp;

I have friends who get work per head ...

08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
16 gti 16
I think the best thing you do is I don't buy shelden from anywhere else, there is a possibility that it will be from the engine when I say let's calculate 3-5. Fuel quicker bitio I would sense ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
feline
what you need is po or
& nbsp; if you want to get economical from turkish oil
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
ndm01
I get it from po.It comes down to diesel from 4.47 to gasoline, I hope they do something with diesel ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
peugeotttt
They said that they would buy gas from the shell, and I would buy it from the hepp shell.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
m1976k
This time I was full, I could not experience it before, I get shelden before, as the motor of the continously increased, no wonder from the shell vesselam & nbsp; ful sage w power if you want both economic and trouble-free power ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
cenkay
Jove friends, they've killed me, since I bought diesel from another place, I tried many companies, all of them are the story, especially with the diesel I bought from the oil office until I saw 130 km of cars on the highway, I think my hub broke. Do not want to buy fuel from companies.They regret that we will buy us diesel. This is my idea.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
impact
My teacher, we are getting our minibus to our van, frankly, we had no trouble, I don't know what will happen next. But there is a situation like this, if it doesn't make a lot of miles, you are using the smart binder as a result, you are already driving a little burning car. We can oblige our 2500cc to work continuously ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”