Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Diesel is missing: S

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
onur3434
Right friends, I took the car to the master across from our company, the vehicle connected to the computer to find out why you are burning 330 krs per km, the air conditioner malfunction and the EGR malfunction came out. He said it would be repaired .. he repaired the part that was stuck at that time, he changed the air filter then cleaned the spark plugs just because we reset everything that could cause much fuel at once ... 2-3 hours later when I went to park the car in the shop, I thought the interior of the car smelled of diesel, I thought that the clothes of the masters had gotten stuck, but then I turned on the hood of the diesel, there was no diesel at 200m. I had a little dripping on the floor covered with diesel oil towards the edge of the warehouse. until -30-40 cm space may be war, crack or something, but when you look under the vehicle, there are 2 hoses under the tank, is it the hose that goes to diesel oil pompom? If she could have been relaxed, I hit the bottom of the car on Wednesday because it smelled of diesel since Wednesday, but it smells when it has not filled the tank today. As a result, what will happen to me: (((honor34342011-11-03 21:17:14
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
feline
In the 206s, when the diesel oil is too much to get past, & nbsp; It throws out 3-4 liters of diesel oil & nbsp; Since you have 206 in your car, you will not put it too much, if you need to wait next to the pump, you will drop the gun when you click & nbsp; ... "Tongue
don't be afraid of easily punctured tank evacuation o feline 2011-11-03 23:24:15
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
Get well soon. If the problem is caused by evacuation, I think you should check or have a warehouse checked. Peace of mind.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
I Love My Pug
Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Guests
Do not have this diesel drain 307. I fill it in a dream. br>
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
onur3434
Friends friends & nbsp; Well, I have heard this evacuation for the first time :) .. but let me show you tomorrow. we clashed with the father due to leakage & nbsp; I'm just running out of my nervous tank empty bin: D
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = honor3434] Friends friends & nbsp; Well, I have heard this evacuation for the first time :) .. but let me show you tomorrow. we clashed with the father due to leakage & nbsp; I'm running out of my nervous tank. D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp; If there is a hollow hole in my head, don't let the diesel flow to waste "Grin" & nbsp; diosun İlhan abi ben if I try to fill it, it costs $ 400 or something :)) There is 65 LT of storage. I'm getting 50 TL. tickling valla "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
onur3434
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] [QUOTE = honor3434] Friends friends & nbsp; Well, I have heard this evacuation for the first time :) .. but let me show you tomorrow. we clashed with the father due to leakage & nbsp; I'm running out of my nervous tank. D [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp; If there is a hollow hole in my head, don't let the diesel flow to waste "Grin" & nbsp; diosun İlhan abi ben if I try to fill it, it costs $ 400 or something :)) There is 65 LT of storage. I'm getting 50 TL. tickling valla "Embarrassed"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
"Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Guests
My friend does not have a diesel pump in our cars, you can get a direct injection.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
feline
burned so much, you don't have a mistake
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
onur3434
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] my friend does not have a diesel pump in your cars, you know, direct injection.
I burned in my car so now I came to 87km road from the soup burned 25tly.
Again, my good car wants 28 TL diesel for 87 km :) ..
Egr repair, & nbsp; cleaning the injector & nbsp; and hopefully we will see the fuel leak, let me tell you the results today ;)
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = onur3434] [QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] my friend does not have a diesel pump in your cars, you have a direct injection. & nbsp;
Again, my good car wants 28 liters of diesel within 87 km :) ..
Egr repair, & nbsp; cleaning the injector & nbsp; and I hope we replaced the air filter Let's look at the diesel leak today; I'll tell you the results;)
[/ QUOTE]
guys What did you do? It is not good to burn it. Or there is a problem in your injectors or in your turbo or turbo hoses. My friend had a turbo hose drilled 1.4 hdi. .If the needle tip leaks, he's terrified by the pressure of that work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”