Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

diesel indicator does not rise

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
pt206
friends today I bought 20 pounds of diesel.Normally when I bought 20 pounds of diesel, the indicator increases a line, but there was no increase.I was stuck in the head and I bought another 20 pounds of diesel, the indicator never played again.In total, I bought 40 pounds of diesel, but the indicator never increased. Do you think it might be the first time? Something like this happened to me for the first time.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
koliva
Minimum 7 liters. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
pt206
I would always buy it before 5 liters. It was the first time today. I bought over 5 liters of fuel at once. This last hike protested my vehicle. "Smile".
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
Serkan
My teacher, take a half tank and rise as hooop o & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
pt206
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher will get a half tank as it rises as hooop o & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

I'm going to buy 30 lira tomorrow and it will exceed 7 liters. If this time doesn't increase, my warehouse will overflow until this rises. "Big
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
Serkan
[QUOTE = pt206] [QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher will take a half tank as it rises as hooop o & nbsp; "Smile" [ / QUOTE]

I'm going to buy 30 lira tomorrow, it will exceed 7 liters. If this time doesn't increase, my warehouse will overflow until this rises.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher tell me something happened, I had a half tank diesel in the car, I entered the opete, I entered the market, I got out of the car I saw that the diesel is flowing under it, the man filled it up to the cover, I was a little angry, I got on the car, I came home, I looked, the indicator shows half the warehouse, I went back, we talked a little bit with the opetist, I couldn't find anyone in charge, I went out for 1-2 weeks, then I went to a familiar special service, they removed the float by hand. They did not work up and down, they said we'll call you when we go out and find a float eyvall Oh, I said, I got on the car, I ran it, I looked at the indicator, it didn't cause any trouble after that day.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
pt206
[QUOTE = Serco05] [QUOTE = pt206] [QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher goes up to get a half tank like hooop o & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

I will buy 30 lira tomorrow, it will exceed 7 liters. If this time does not increase, my warehouse will overflow until this rises
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher tell me something happened, there was a half tank diesel in the vehicle I entered opete fill I said, I entered the market, I went out, the diesel is flowing under the car, I looked at it, the man filled it up to the cover, I was a little angry, I got in the car, I came home, I looked at the indicator half the warehouse, I went back, we talked with the opetist, I couldn't find any authorized person, I went out for 1-2 weeks, I went to a private service I went, they removed the float, they did it up and down manually, you go, we will call you when we find a float They said z thank you, I said, I got on the car, I started it, I looked, the indicator was full, it did not cause any problems after that day.
[/ QUOTE]

it was good that I learned it. I researched in the forum and saw that you had friends who encountered events similar to your situation. After a while it was getting better. So I would expect it to be better. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:55 # 8
Alicilik
I had the same problem. The service said there was a problem with the float and they recalibrated. I did not pay any fees under the warranty, it took 30-45 minutes.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 9
pt206
[QUOTE = Buyer] I had the same problem. The service said there was a problem with the float and they recalibrated. I did not pay any fees under the warranty, it took 30-45 minutes. [/ QUOTE]

though you are under warranty, you did not pay a fee but do you have any information about the price?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 10
pt206
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher will get a half tank as it rises as hooop o "Smile"

[/ QUOTE]

I bought another 30 liras today and it is back to normal :-). As I said, the 20 pounds of diesel is no longer moving the needle after the last hike. he was gone and the problem was resolved :-)
08.05.2020 16:55 # 11
volkan22
I always reset the mileage to the bottom of your vehicle. I reset the mileage, I know how many kilometers it burns every 50 TL.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 12
pug206
you will put 7 liters of gasoline or diesel to the minimum peugeot vehicles ...
08.05.2020 16:55 # 13
pt206
[QUOTE = volkan22] I always reset the mileage to the bottom of your vehicle. I reset the mileage every time I put 50 TL, I know how many kilometers it burns for 50 TL and 100 km. br />
There was a quarter tank of diesel. I bought a total of 70 lira for the piece, so I was able to raise it for half a day. Since I bought the car, the lamp was burned 3 times for 2.5 years.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 14
eserxxx
In such a case, park the vehicle on the ramp with the nose down, after turning off the ignition, shake it slightly, after 10-15 minutes, the pointer will recover :) & nbsp; It happened to me many times, I fixed it this way
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”