Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Diesel indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:06 # 1
efesbright
I bought fuel for my friends yesterday, around 50TL. It does not show the fuel level. Continuous light is on and the fuel seems to be minimal. Why this situation? Pompaci samandira is installed, sudden braking etc. will be corrected. I have traveled about 100 km, so why do you think the fuel was put into the vehicle, this situation could be something electronic?
08.05.2020 18:06 # 2
pusutr
sometimes it's a normal thing.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 3
206+bulent
YES FRIEND I HAVE DELIVERED A FULL WAREHOUSE FROM THIS FACE When the vehicle is parked, you will see that it is correct when you open the door, shake it a little.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 4
xdesign_206
The buoy is stuck, shake the vehicle a bit.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 5
efesbright
Thank you for your helpers, I gave a lot of effort that day, but it was fine when I added 100tl of fuel. But the ten sprinklers do not give water to the smdide. I have a permanent malfunction, I do not understand in these vehicles, I could not use it for 1.5 years. Many times the headlights are bursting, parking, braking and signaling especially. Again, I can't make meaningless place where the parking lamp has exploded :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”