Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

diesel filter warning help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
cerci07
friends for a few days "unblock gasoil filter" is written on the screen of my vehicle "diesel filter is removed" can cause a problem Do you know or have such an event?
and sometimes while the vehicle is running, all the indicators are falling off and the lighted indicators are ending and burning as if there are things that are in contact with you.
thank you all now
vehicle 206 hdi 1.6 s16
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
hasimayaz
If the indicators hit stump and fall off while starting, this is the chronic problem when the HDI's battery is running low. First, have the battery measured.
There is a sensor on the diesel filter. This sensor is most likely sending the error. It is the healthiest to change the filter and have the tool connected to the computer. hasimayaz 2009-07-16 23:05:13
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
cerci07
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] If the indicators hit stub while starting, and fall off, this is the chronic problem when the HDI's battery is running low. First, have the battery measured.
There is a sensor on the diesel filter. This sensor is most likely sending the error. It is the healthiest to change the filter and have the tool connected to the computer. [/ QUOTE]
exactly as you described, while the brother is pressing marsa, the indicators hit the box warning lamps come and go thank you for your explanation
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
cerci07
Now EFF DESENCRASSEMENT DU FILTER started to alert DIESEL FAP
Do you have any problems with this malfunction?
I have understood that the electronic has no pejodan.

08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
hasimayaz

It will be a bit of an absurd question, but your vehicle is not sold in TR so I ask. Is the engine in your vehicle the same engine as the 307 HDI FAP 110 HP?

08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
cerci07
the same engine brother hdi 1.6 16 valve 110 hp engine looks 307/207 s
I changed the diesel filter today (73 € Angry ) did not fix, but there was no electronic part on the filter, I inserted the old one and put it on the new filter
I used to write (unblock diesel filter) I wondered if the cable on the filter was pulled out and I looked at it, there was a socket under the filter, I don't know what it is doing, it is attached to the filter, but there is no function. Anyway, I gathered it again, I gave it an error called airbagler circuit (engine immobilizer fault). I gave it again (unblock diesel filter). (engine immobilizer fault) error disappeared but (unblock diesel filter) was going on the next day I changed the battery was the same but yesterday EFF DESENCRASSEMENT DU FILTER DIESEL FAP gave an error today, the filter change is the same thing, the original filter in the filter is 100,000 km Big smile 20 - 30 thousand km without normal
In some forums they say they do it because the vehicle is used for a short distance and the motor is constantly cold (we use a short distance in general, it is 4-5 km per day).
I would like to know if anyone has happened
Thank you brothers, as you say, I have changed the acudil (it has improved) (125 € Angry If the network goes to bole this car will sink me
08.05.2020 14:04 # 7
hasimayaz

Honestly, my teacher, say maşallah. :(

the prices alone are really cold. I did not understand the sensorless arrival of the diesel filter. It comes on the sensor in all bosch filters. This incident confused me.
It may be from the temperature because there is a temperature and pressure probe on the FAP. If the vehicle does not give the same error for several long rides, it counts the false alarm and automatically clears the fault itself. It is good to try it. And finally, was the vehicle connected to the computer? Something can come out of the logs and their descriptions.
An empty socket on the filter, a small hose inlet is not important, it is the discharge outlet. The hose already attached is wasted under the engine. hasimayaz 2009-07-22 22:29:59
08.05.2020 14:04 # 8
cerci07
I bought the original pejo filter from the service, they gave it without sensors and they got 2.5 € for 2 small gaskets. The biggest filter on the internet is 40 €.
The vehicle was not connected to the computer, I never had time
the socket I call bos is a socket similar to the sensor socket. There is a sensor on the upper part of a filter, it is connected to the filter right next to the drain hose, but there is no place in the place where it connects neither a socket, a cable, or a place in contact with the diesel.
Thanks again, I couldn't find someone else to produce and share other ideas from you and get help. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 14:04 # 9
hasimayaz
There will be 2 sockets on the filter, one is the heater and the other is the water sensor. As far as I can understand now, the water sensor came on the filter (horizontally on the ground when installed) and its cable was installed.
Electronic part heater part that is removed by removing from the other old filter. this one has a cable, this piece doesn't come with the new filter. it stops upright at the socket, right next to the air purge. both need to have cables.
hasimayaz 2009-07-22 23:31:44
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”