Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

did not switch to lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
riva70
friends, I went to the long road at night, I had no problem with lpg in my car, I ran the car for about 5 minutes before I left the road, then I got off the road, I took 20 tl lpg, I filled the tank, I went for about 120 km but I wanted to get lpg right now but my lpg tank was full I mean, I came all the way in gasoline, but the lights of the LPG were on, then I went for another 100 km. This time, it took 8 TL of LPG. I went to an atiker dealer, he looked at the settings, he said normal, he put me in the place of liar, he said, as long as this lpg light burns, he will not burn gasoline. I said it improved spontaneously later on, but unfortunately I have made 180 km now, it takes 20 tl lpg and it always goes in petrol.
also happens to be like a pile up when the vehicle is over 3000 rpm, but it only takes seconds. It corrects at 3100 revolutions. I don't know if it has anything to do with.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
Guests
There may be a defect in the lpg-petrol switch in the vehicle, it is best to start in a cheap way ..
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
riva70
today I went to the service injector cleaned filter changed adjustment problem fixed last data out of city air conditioner single stage open speed average 70 km / h 97km 7,73 lt gas amount 21,50tl average 0,22tl result in your opinion how do you need to adjust again performance is good.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”