Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Did I burn the gasket

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:06 # 1
koray.turan
My brothers and sisters. Antifreeze was put when my car's timing and v-belt changed, it was detected that water was leaking from a gasket after that day. But it was not possible to get it done because of the time problem. After I parked my car a little while ago, I saw the steam coming out of the radiator cabin. When I got out of the car, I saw that the full water was an antifreeze, and when I opened the hood, we were antifreeze in the cabin and when I saw the lid was loose, there was a bit of water on the bottom, there was a leak in the lid, and when I talked with it, it was not like the gasket was burning. When the vehicle is stopped, the vehicle is blowing up, while the vehicle is on the road, there is no problem. The temperature is 90 to 90 km in this way. I came home and stopped. koray206rg 2015-02-14 12:52:55
08.05.2020 19:06 # 2
koray.turan
+++++++
08.05.2020 19:06 # 3
koray.turan
I tried to make the subject descriptive. if we had a flaw, forgive
08.05.2020 19:06 # 4
xmen
My teacher, are you the best? Go to a master. without wasting time.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 5
koray.turan
Thank God I came from the industry now. If you are kidnapping from the tip, the water splashing from the cover will change, thank you brother for adding to the full amount of water while adding water.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 6
xmen
[QUOTE = koray206rg] Very good now I came from the industry. If you are kidnapping from the tip, the water splashing from the cover will change, thank you brother for adding to the full amount of water while adding water. Good forums. [forums]
you are welcome. glad to have the problem resolved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”