Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

diagnostic indicator lamp ......

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
simsiyah

Greetings friends; I have two problems, I ask for comments with solutions and knowledge ...

After my car 206 1,4 auto last week Opetten gasoline was filled, I started to go to Bandırma after about 2 hours. This time, the problem did not fall too much in the course of the vehicle did not exceed the km. When I came to the nearest service, I was told that there was a problem in the ignition and that it had to change. I started off without any intervention in the service, and both the warning light and the audible warning disappeared completely, I bought gasoline in Erdek again and the warning light came on again, which turned back to its old state after about 45 minutes and 1 hour.

In the second problem, I do not know if the vehicle is used on village roads in the road, and when I turn the steering wheel about half a turn to the right and left, I make a noise from the front team and check the steering hydraulic oil.
I wrote my long problems, I ask for information about the solutions, and of course the price that will cost you, of course, I think I will ask for information about the price.
thanks everyone...
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
haruncoskun
I do not know about the engine malfunction, but it can be caused by the steering box or the left and right rod rods.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
simsiyah
Thank you Harun, even if Allah does not cause engine failure, the material dimension of the failure arising from the steering box and shafts is also important.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
Onur
The diagostanic lamp can either be from the fuel, it may be from the catalyst, it may be from the oxygen sensor, it may be from the spark plug, the vehicle must be connected to the planet 2000 and it must be taken out there, it can be from the shafts as the harus says at the bottom.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
simsiyah
Thank you for the comments, I would be glad if a comment comes from our master. In the meantime, thank you in efe and let me see if he does not have a problem, I will take a look at efe this week ...
08.05.2020 14:51 # 6
peugeotefe
Now, when I read it, you only know me selling the parts, let's solve the incident with a car in Harel, we have it in repair and maintenance.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”