Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Detailed Internal Cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
yusufcaglarakarsu
My brothers and sisters, hello to you all. I have not been able to open a topic for a long time. ? Or what's right? Do I do it myself or yield to washers? (I can do anything) :)) Thanks to my PT family in advance :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
emre_akdag
Man, first of all, good luck to Cruze :) May Allah not cause any trouble. I think the best thing is to give it to the detailer. But if you say I am doing it, I can recommend 3M products to you. "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:38 # 3
Aziz
I wish you a good day use.

I have no idea for the ceiling, but the seats have a nice method, I would recommend the carpet cleaner with the kosla oxy, I apply it to my vehicle.
< div>
is a very simple event, I have a little detailed explanation, I will give you a link if you want.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 4
Bugra
I have a carpet washing machine. I get very good results with it. I think it's not just deleting. dirt must be pulled by machine without laying. whether you have a machine or not, you will struggle a lot.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 5
Aziz
I am giving seat cleaning link

I shared 2 upholstery before and after.

Saint 2013-05-31 11:39:55
08.05.2020 17:38 # 6
ismailkaya
The color of the fabric is gone :)))
08.05.2020 17:38 # 7
ismailkaya
top green yellow bottom blue white you cleaned very well
08.05.2020 17:38 # 8
Aziz
hi hi :) the color of that dirt was like a carcass if you saw it, the man wore a case in 2005, I removed the same sheath, one finger in the dirt, the original color appeared, cleaned with this broom :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 9
Aziz
[QUOTE = 307bursa] If you can, you can do as your friends suggest, but be careful on the ceiling, you can cause sagging [/ QUOTE]

+206

if you do not get it on the ceiling, it is not a suitable product, it is not a suitable product.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 10
tongucuk
urgently need to buy a carpet washing machine :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 11
Aziz
If you want you can buy a carpet washing machine, it's your job, but I bought the product of Kosla vanish carpet. so it is applied manually :) shoulders get a little tired, but it is worth it :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 12
g-demir
Give it a high-quality detailed cleaning, take a cover for the seats, but the quality of the set is not 50 lira. to be comfortable. stand at the beginning, look how it is perfect;)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 13
tongucuk
I don't feel cold, but & nbsp; if it is cleaned as much as the machine is cleaned, & nbsp; will not be disinfected completely, I guess, I guess, it does not matter manually, & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:38 # 14
Aziz
[QUOTE = ramazanturan81] I do not feel cold but I do not have a full disinfection. title = "Thumbs Up" /> [/ QUOTE]

yes the machine is better but I think it will be difficult in narrow areas,

in the product applied by hand, the better you use the foam, the better, because the foam is collecting dirt & nbsp; the visible change is in the picture,

the vehicle is green yellow It was thought, but of course it is dirty, the original is blue and white in the middle :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 15
yusufcaglarakarsu
Thank you all very much :) You have learned again .. Experience is gushing officially :)) Kosla can`: D
08.05.2020 17:38 # 16
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = Aziz] I am giving a seat cleaning link

I shared the two upholstery first then

< / div>

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27847&PID=411269 [/ QUOTE] Aziz Hodja how many hours of drying time? :)
08.05.2020 17:38 # 17
samet206
You can clean it personally, you can also give it to the washer, but if you prefer to clean it personally and this brand has been a nice choice, it can be cleaned with any hand stain removal, or it can be cleaned with carpet cleaning detergents. When it comes to the ceiling, it can definitely sag. You need to be sensitive about the ceiling and then come easy to not regret it.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 18
cey cey
I think there is a perfect difference, but if you have carpet cleaning, I think it gets the dirt in it, it is clean and smells nice.
08.05.2020 17:38 # 19
Aziz
yusuf pal,

depending on the weather conditions, it can take 4 hours to 1 day. I waited for a hot day 4 days after I shared the pictures of the driver's seat and cleaned it in 20 minutes, it dried for 2 hours. After the day of the pictures, the noon, that is, 14 hours of mercury took place in full drying. Depending on the foam, you can see that the dirt swelled even the dirt that has passed to the bottom of the seats. the foam is already taking the color of dirt, which means that it becomes dirty foam at that moment, you can pull the foam without wiping it with a damp, lint-free cloth, or there will be ice breakers for the vehicles, hard plastic, you can also pull the dirty foam from the seats, even if you take too much time, it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes to finish. If the bidet has a temperature of 28 degrees, let's finish at 12 noon, it will dry without 3 o'clock, and the worst smell of 1 week :)

come easy.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 20
yusufcaglarakarsu
[QUOTE = Aziz] yusuf pal,

depending on the weather conditions, it can take 4 hours to 1 day. I waited for a hot day 4 days after I shared the pictures of the driver's seat and cleaned it in 20 minutes, it dried for 2 hours. After the day of the pictures, the noon, that is, 14 hours of mercury took place in full drying. Depending on the foam, you can see that the dirt swelled even the dirt that has passed to the bottom of the seats. the foam is already taking the color of dirt, which means that it becomes dirty foam at that moment, you can pull the foam without wiping it with a damp, lint-free cloth, or there will be ice breakers for the vehicles, hard plastic, you can also pull the dirty foam from the seats, even if you take too much time, it takes 1 hour and 15 minutes to finish. If the bidet has a temperature of 28 degrees, let's finish at 12 noon, it will dry without 3 o'clock, and the worst smell of 1 week :)

let it come easy. [/ QUOTE]
Dear Sir, thank you for your information.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”