Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

detailed interior, exterior, engine cleaning (recommendation)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:12 # 1
Bugra
friends sitting in the center of tekirdağ. Do you have any suggestions for auto hairdresser (interior, exterior, engine detailed cleaning) that you can recommend in soup or in the center (can also be in Istanbul)? Does anyone have their car cleaned? or where you say `` don't go away '' if you are not satisfied? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:12 # 2
zubeyir35
Do not wash the engine, my friend, but the electronic parts are very sensitive and will open up troubles ...
08.05.2020 17:12 # 3
moschino
If I think that tigerland was built, there is a place called Wash Me in the covered parking lot of Çorlu Kipan. Because I have it washed there, and the guys are really doing clean work and giving more affordable prices.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 4
Bugra
They squeeze drugs with a special machine, not washing the engine. In this way, the oils are cleaned up.
There was a window film under our tekira, I had a window film there, so I regretted them so I wouldn't entrust them to me again, but I don't know how the branch in the soup.
08.05.2020 17:12 # 5
moschino
[QUOTE = bugrature] they spray the drug with a special machine, not the engine was destroyed. In this way, the oils are cleaned up.
There was a window film under our tekira, I washed them there, I made them a window film so they regret me so I don't entrust them to me again, but I don't know what its branch is in the soup.
[/ QUOTE]

I know what is below the tequila gives the right under the kipara. I even washed the inside and outside of the car, they smelled a sachet of auto :) they put it more precisely, I noticed it later in the trunk
08.05.2020 17:12 # 6
Bugra
[QUOTE = tanerfiliz] [QUOTE = bugrature] they spray the drug with a special machine, not the engine was destroyed. In this way, the oils are cleaned up.
There was a window film under our tekira, I washed them there, I made them a window film so they regret me so I don't entrust them to me again, but I don't know what its branch is in the soup.
[/ QUOTE]

I know what is below the tequila gives the right under the kipara. I even washed the inside and outside of the car, they smelled a bag of auto :) they put it in the bag, I noticed it later on in the trunk.
[/ QUOTE]

I think they forgot them in the trunk. they had forgotten the equipment they shot the window film in the beniyika here "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”