Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Depollution System Faulty Cause and Solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
sonerkyl
Friends who use the Depollution System Faulty PSA group engine (Citroen, Peugeot, Ford), if you see such a warning on the trip computer screen, I mention the possible problems and their solutions below. 1. Pollution pollution depollution means cleaning-cleaning. This error is more pronounced only in cars with diesel particulate filters. When you get this fault notification, if there is a decrease in engine power, misfire or misfire, stop immediately and do not drive further. Wait about 10 minutes (stop the engine) before calling the service. If it gives the same malfunction when you restart it, call for service and seek assistance. 3. If the fault light goes out after 10 minutes, continue the road, but check if there is a problem with the car's gas supply. Also check if it is kicking when traveling with fixed gas. If there is no problem, you can continue. In this case, even if the lamp is reflected, if there is no problem in the operating characteristics of the engine, you can continue on the road. Because the ECU memorizes this malfunction and can sometimes report back by reading it from memory even if the error is corrected. 4. So why does this fault report? This is one of the most common notifications of the PSA group. If you run the cold engine constantly and over km. If you stop without doing it, run it again and stop and stop the engine without warming up, it can make this malfunction notification. Cleaning is not possible because the engine has not reached enough heat. If you ask what is cleaning, of the diesel particulate filter. In order for the harmful particles in the filter to be removed, that is, to be expelled from the exhaust, the engine must reach sufficient heat. If this is not achieved and when it is stopped while it is always cold, the ECU can report this error as a result of the inability to clean the particles accumulated. Of course, this is not the only reason. A momentary inaccurate measurement of the sensor measuring the air flow can cause the turbo pressure to temporarily rise or fall. Although this is not related to the cleaning system, it may be related to the injection system and this may cause malfunction notification. Poor fuel or a small dirt mixed with fuel can cause temporary or permanent clogging in one or more of the injections. In this case, it also signals a malfunction and the motor may be cut off from power, misfire. In this case, we should definitely not go on the road.I wanted to inform the car users who especially used the PSA HDI engine of Peugeot, Citroen and Ford.With respect and love. ALINTIDIR. GökhaN2017-03-17 10:43:23
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
Oktkor
Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Thanks brother :)
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
barisnikof
gave me an "antipollution system fault" error
As you said, I had trouble cutting and stopping gas.
He did it a few times, it turned out when he switched off the ignition and opened it after two minutes. then the vehicle stopped working and we were stuck.
We took it to the master, changed the ignition coil and spark plugs, the problem was solved ...

08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
erk4n
Here we put the catalyst here, and the workmanship is 150 TL, 250 TL is a little bit cost.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a51aqzazu_ to
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
boran04
something that I often experience here in the winter. I am solving the problem by replacing the fuel filter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”