Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

"depollution system faulty"

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:23 # 1
307 afyon
yesterday evening my car was kicking while getting up at the red light and the engine breakdown light started flashing then the car stopped. But when the vehicle is switching to LPG, I would be glad if the person shares the fault with the information about this issue.
08.05.2020 18:23 # 2
tolga.onal
The same thing happened to me when I went to Ankara-Konya road at a speed of 170 km. As soon as I saw the warning, the speed was too high, I switched the ignition off and pulled it to the right. He did not work for a long time, he did not eat gas when he worked and was shaking the car in a disastrous jerk. I was stuck on the road for 7 hours, because it is a small town, the masters came from the district and they said the ignition coil and it was resolved to 140 TL. (Of course, until I found the problem, all the Lpg installations were dismantled, engine parts and things were tampered with, give them money, I took the 80 km car, the nearest mechanic said that he spent 520 TL for him on the long road. had said it was related. tolga.onal 2014-03-19 19:00:37
08.05.2020 18:23 # 3
307 afyon
The ignition coil of the vehicle changed (250tl), the master said that the malfunction was not caused by the LPG. However, another master said that the LPGin should not be fed from the ignition coil, instead, it would be more beneficial to get the turn signal sensor and cut it out of the coil and take it from the gasoline injector. said megane 2 showed a bigger breakdown, i put the sensor on it but i want you written document
He said, "If there is any burning in the vehicle, it will take the sensor with a new coil without mixing it. It will take at least 3-5 years."

Well, if your vehicle later caused a malfunction, was such a process done ?? I would be happy if you inform ??????
08.05.2020 18:23 # 4
ahmed206
I couldn't warm up to that LPG. It breaks the coil, has a misfire problem etc etc ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”