Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DENİZLİ SPECIAL SERVICE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
mehmet50
CAN YOU PRODUCE A SPECIAL SERVICE THAT WE CAN GO TO FRIENDS DENİZLİ
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
talha20
Gökdoğan Oto is on the right when he enters the movie shooting place opposite the cemetery. . Its owner, oktay gökdoğan, is a good person from peugeot service. If I have the slightest problem at 307m, I hurt the head of the oktay :) I recommend it well :)
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
mehmet50
thank you brother i will take you on weekdays

08.05.2020 18:46 # 4
Guests
SADIKLAR oil
08.05.2020 18:46 # 5
mehmet50
Last week I took my car to Gökdoğan Oto. oktay master is on vacation, somehow he is a master of oktay, he has a master named halil.
there is nothing to say to the octator then i went with him i met
but my advice is not to touch that carpet to your car
08.05.2020 18:46 # 6
okan77
What's up. How did something go wrong? Why are you not satisfied?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 7
mehmet50
I took the car with the recommendation of talha20 friend in the last week, asked the oktay master, I did not want to go out on vacation, the person I was talking about was there, I told him about the problems of the car, I thought the problems of the car came from the front wheel, and I took the car to the rotbalançi, the front of the right, the right swing, the back swing, the front rocket, left, the front, the right front, the back swing, the front, the back, the front, the back, the front car car's air filter oil filter (oil, air filter oil filter had changed last month) 1.5 lt oil remained he said he calculated the transmission sign was changed, I paid, I went out, if I ask for a hard talk from the man's mouth, he replies that if he keeps answering, the sound will continue to change his steering sign. After removing the car, the voices were not cut, of course, the next day I took it to another master, we went to the same rotbalanci with the next master, the same place front right swing rear flank, the man looked, the piece was unchanged, and the sound of the jingle was cut, a little wire under the wheel, the sound holding the core was cut. said the steering wheel has nothing to do with the master
Then, a thousand questions in the head, did I need to change the oil seriously?
The transmission bushing had changed, the second time I said the engine's ear said, it made me a liar.
I'm telling you again, oktay, thank you, I met my second time, he tried to help, but the man's nap, we don't have anything written.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 8
egeliden
AY-SE auto Peugeot service Serkan master tel: 0 535 8188093 address: sümerpark behind 3rd industry site 28.sokak no: 19 DENİZLİ I can trust you for workmanship and maintenance.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 9
mehmet50
thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”