Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

degree of oil incontinence and temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
mami202
the last 10 thousand maintenance, they put a little bit of oil into the engine, the oil on the dipstick was just above A. I used 7 thousand km.

In the case of oil leakage, this started after the transmission problem or maybe there was very little before. Now there is no leaking heat. I did not look at whether I was missing the oil we put on the cover now it came to my mind :)
I did not understand exactly what the master valve in the service said to change my gasket cover. In the first picture, there is a piece just above the screws, something like a thin metal, as if they have already played with that piece, that is, it is not flat.
I suspect there is the place he mentioned in his master. And my temperature indicator is constant at 120 degrees after the engine warms up, is this normal? the display has 140 degrees at last. I have not seen anything like smoke or burnt oil water from the exhaust.

The picture I took from the bottom while the car was in the lift missed oil.
mami202 2013-11-06 01:18:33
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Serkan
It is leaking from the top cover, my teacher, the temperature will be at 120, it will work at 90 degrees under normal conditions.

Annex: Is there a little bit of picture taken from the lift? It may also leak from the crankcase gasket.
Serkan 2013-11-06 02:01:48
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
mami202
If I took the picture on the lift a little behind, there would be no other picture.

The staff at your workplace has a 120 engine big 120 engine, so I didn't know correctly.

Let me check it in the morning and see if there are any signs of leakage around the oil paper. If the indicator is abnormal at 120 degrees - what should we do to be at a normal level, does it have a burdensome consequence, like having a semi-engine?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
alicanakca
that gasket between you bro, you have burned that gasket because of your heat problem, you need to open it and change that gasket. The task of that gasket is to prevent oil leaking from there.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
mami202
I did not tell you about this problem, which will be out of service tomorrow in the car service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”