Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

deaf-blind-lame

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
Long Beach
"C

I sometimes read in the forum,
< br> engine sag, exhaust blind, shock absorber lame etc ... etc. etc. ...

Are we not mechanical-mechanical tools as a result?

How is the blind-lame-deafness of the machine, I was really curious about it

08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
Engin Tepe

They say that the engine which is not used over time and is not suppressed is deaf in folk language but I don't know the others: D

08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
Guests
Since the friend is foreign to us, he may not understand the meanings of some of the words we use in our forum, he asks for it. "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
Guests
the shock absorber is lame, it means that one of its defective feet has gone in the pit, the engine has not been turned on in the deaf.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
Long Beach
Due to the short distance usage and / or urban use, the fuel does not burn completely in the cylinder, and over time, the institution is formed, the way to eliminate this is to burn the gas to the root and turn the 5,000-7000 revolutions, you burn gasoline and cause possible malfunctions. The way to do this is to mix a quality soot remover to the required amount of fuel when you get fuel. (once a year enough) Most of the engines I see in the forum are the over-the-top oil of the engines. The reason for this is the oil leakage of the gaskets (upper cover gasket - camshaft cap - crank cap - oil pan etc.) As in every part, friction-temperature etc. in all gaskets. loses its feature. The vehicles we use are rally etc. It is made for normal use, not specially prepared machines such as. Already yaris-rally etc. They do not use special performance parts for their work. The simplest swinging bushes etc. even different.
as seen in the picture.

colors They are expensive because they are beautiful but not because they are beautiful.

It is not necessary to expect everything from makeup. "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”