Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Deadlocking alert!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
revolutionary26
Hello friends. Before starting the car I am looking for a warning called Deadlock Active on the multifunction screen. I searched everywhere but nobody wrote an article about it. what is this? Can friends with knowledge help?

** friends, thanks for your interest. I called the authorized service and found out that the automatic locking of the doors was on. This function turns on when we press the door lock button for 3 seconds with the ignition on. Those who want to install it later can be connected to the computer for 50 TL.
revolutionary26 2011-04-20 18:12:58
08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
Guests
death lock :(
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
revolutionary26
[QUOTE = facemelowe] death lock: ([/ QUOTE]

yes it is in Turkish meaning.
but I read that on a foreign site there is a problem with the door lock of the 3-door 307.They did not write anything complete.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
revolutionary26
Nobody else got this warning, guys?
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
koliva
It was the first time that I heard such a warning. I know that if you lock the car from the key control and immediately press it again after releasing the lock button, it is deadlock and in this case even the doors cannot be opened from inside the car. How does this happen in each run?
08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = facemelowe] death lock: ([/ QUOTE]

but I read that on a foreign site there is a problem with the door lock of the 3-door 307.They did not write anything complete.
[/ QUOTE]
Okay, dude, check the doors after I give that warning ...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
revolutionary26
[QUOTE = koliva] This is the first time I heard such a warning. I know that if you lock the car from the key control and immediately press it again after releasing the lock button, it is deadlock and in this case even the doors cannot be opened from inside the car. How does this happen in each run?
[/ QUOTE]

yes I think it says deadlock activeted before running it. the screen is also blurred Kahkaha I couldn't see much. I'm sure it's deadlock. I wonder if the automatic door lock is active after the vehicle has moved, but I don't understand?
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
revolutionary26
[QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = facemelowe] death lock: ([/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I'm in the vehicle, Hodja. It shows normal date time after writes while running. Automatically locking doors when moving. Is he trying to explain that the automatic door lock is active? Gülme
08.05.2020 15:18 # 9
azdek
[QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = koliva] This is the first time I heard such a warning. I know that if you lock the car from the key control and immediately press it again after releasing the lock button, it is deadlock and in this case even the doors cannot be opened from inside the car. How does this happen in each run?
[/ QUOTE]

yes I think it says deadlock activeted before running it. the screen is also blurred Kahkaha I couldn't see much. I'm sure it's deadlock. I wonder if the automatic door lock is active after the vehicle has moved, but I don't understand?
[/ QUOTE]
It is probably that the vehicle has been locked
08.05.2020 15:18 # 10
revolutionary26
[QUOTE = azdek] [QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = koliva] This is the first time I have heard such a warning. I know that if you lock the car from the key control and immediately press it again after releasing the lock button, it is deadlock and in this case even the doors cannot be opened from inside the car. How does this happen in each run?
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
It is likely that this means the vehicle has been locked [/ QUOTE]

Thank you teacher.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = revolutionary26]
I'm in the vehicle, Hodja. It shows normal date time after writes while running. Automatically locking doors when moving. Is he trying to explain that the automatic door lock is active?
[/ QUOTE]

It was beautiful. Gülme
Kahkaha Koliva 2011-04-20 16:16:19
08.05.2020 15:18 # 12
Guests
The same article appears in my vehicle. It already takes 2-3 seconds to go out and then I turn the ignition fully and start the vehicle. I think it's not a problem warning. It seemed more like a warning to me. erhanom is 2011-04-20 16:19:04
08.05.2020 15:18 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = facemelowe] death lock: ([/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I'm in the vehicle, Hodja. It shows normal date time after writes while running. Automatically locking doors when moving. Is he trying to explain that the automatic door lock is active? Gülme
[/ QUOTE]
What happened when I moved, I tried so hard, I couldn't do it, how did you do? I have 307 xt 2004
I didn't try to do that much, what more do you want? (:
08.05.2020 15:18 # 14
revolutionary26
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = ose307] [QUOTE = revolutionary26] [QUOTE = facemelowe] death lock: ([/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
What happened when I moved, I tried so hard, I couldn't do it, how did you do? I have 307 xt 2004
I didn't try to do that much, what more do you want? (:
[/ QUOTE]

Hahaha. I don't know too, teacher. it was when I bought it. :) it is very nice but when it exceeds 10Km / s, it crashes suddenly.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 15
metin
I think this feature was available in 2005. I got it connected to the computer and tampered with all its settings, but it didn't. I found a different feature, something very different. As soon as you get in the car and close the door, it crashes. I did not have it because there was a risk of forgetting it.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 16
phaselispa
This process happens when the door mass key varya presses for 10 seconds. When it is activated, it gives a warning sound. at least in the 206's
08.05.2020 15:18 # 17
Guests
This feature is not available in the 2005 only because my vehicle is 2004. Sırıtma

Also, it is useful to try the method that our friend Phaselispa has said.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = phaselispa] This happens when the door mass key varya presses it for about 10 seconds. When it is activated, it gives a warning sound. at least in the 206's [/ QUOTE]
I pressed in 20 seconds I pressed in 10 seconds. I pressed the contact half open, I did not disappear when the vehicle was running, all knurling.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 19
mdincer34
I tried the things that I tried and kept them pressed for 10 seconds, and then I tried it on the move, but it didn't work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”