Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

daytime running light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
blinddark
friends, I am thinking of putting on the headlight on my car during the day, but I could not decide where to install it, please help, I tried to put pictures, but I have finished everything for 3 days.
lower square
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/blinddark/aabd4f09.jpg
& nbsp;
license plate sides
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/blinddark/8cbf0b42.jpg
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
blinddark
friends can you help me about why i can't upload a picture?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
KenBlockJR
it looks better above
08.05.2020 17:02 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = blinddark] friends can you help me why I can't upload a picture and why not? [/ QUOTE]

What the hell is that? So what's the problem?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 5
metin
I think it looks better in the snow. but when the front of the vehicle is damaged, it must be protected
08.05.2020 17:02 # 6
blinddark
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = blinddark] friends can you help me with why I can't upload a picture in the bidet [/ QUOTE]

What the hell is that? So what is the problem?
[/ QUOTE] I have been dealing for 3 days, I am writing the subject title, writing the description, uploading the pictures as described, ending everything & nbsp; There is nothing, I stubbornly ate my head for 3 days and I couldn't
08.05.2020 17:02 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = Blinddarm] & nbsp; I have been dealing for days, writing the subject title, writing the description, uploading the pictures as described, ending everything & nbsp; there is nothing stubborn, i'm gone crazy for 3 days and i couldn't be [/ QUOTE]

Normally there is no problem in the forum. I think it is also a problem caused by you. So how could you send it now?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 8
blinddark
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = blinddark] & nbsp; I have been dealing for days, writing the subject title, writing the description, uploading the pictures as described, ending everything & nbsp; there is nothing stubborn, i'm gone crazy for 3 days and i couldn't be [/ QUOTE]

Normally there is no problem in the forum. I think it is also a problem caused by you. So how did you send it now?
I made copy and paste link [/ QUOTE] normally I can't put it directly as a picture.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 9
blinddark
I think the daytime headlights are usually down, the plate sides are high, but it has a nice view, if you say the bottom frame, the room is fine but the leds look as if there are smaller, but when the distance is longer, the image is fine and I am very unstable.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 10
blinddark
Bid I ask you, I do not know the features of my vehicle, for example, I do not know how many airbags are available. Where can I learn this?
08.05.2020 17:02 # 11
blinddark
actual
08.05.2020 17:02 # 12
fatihgg
If both of them go to their hosos, you will have difficulty in picking up a coin toss on your throne now :))
08.05.2020 17:02 # 13
blinddark
[QUOTE = fatihgg] If they both go to the hocho, you have difficulty in picking up. I used cars but whatever happens in this 307 I am acting very strangely. If you say speed, I came from 160 to 170 on the Anatolian highway, which is the night that passes once, I am looking back at the car park in the car parks. "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/> & nbsp; do you think
08.05.2020 17:02 # 14
fatihgg
Now, take it in your hands and throw the money in the air: If the letter comes to us, if it comes to the tour, d: Let's throw it.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 15
blinddark
[QUOTE = fatihgg] Get it in your hands now, throw the money in the air: If the letter comes up, the master goes on the tour: D let's see the horse will not be resolved. smileys / smiley4.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/>
08.05.2020 17:02 # 16
fatihgg
: D: D: D ban do you know what to do? Just plug it in and put an extra key on it. If you get bored, turn off the ac switch: D look at this solution: d
08.05.2020 17:02 # 17
blinddark
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] or my brother, dont be so fickle if you wear a daytime running light on top of the license plate, look next to the license plate, it is the best place to enjoy it ... and I couldn't figure out what the daylight and car park has to do with this passion for speed:)
[/ QUOTE] I chose 307 as a slower car in order to give up the passion for speed. I rub it on the barriers so I do not rub it, I either go down and look at it, or I say look at the one next to me
08.05.2020 17:02 # 18
fatihgg
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = blinddark] [QUOTE = fatihgg] Take it now, throw the money in the air: If there is a letter, the master will come to the bottom: d Let's throw the horse, it will not be solved: D [/ QUOTE] Napcam "Big [/ QUOTE]
Then you put the headlight on yourself, so you are out of the so-called parliament :))
[/ QUOTE]
"Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" "Clap" & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”