Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

dashboard lighting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
falan
friends 2000 model 206 xr on the front console of my vehicle & nbsp; that is, there is no lighting in the part where the air conditioner buttons are there .. I also managed to disassemble the console without breaking & nbsp; without damaging it .... but let's come there I couldn't find anything that looks like a bulb ... & nbsp; I wonder if there are no lights on ten consoles? If you have & nbsp; I would be glad if friends who knew where they were helped ... thank you.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
maestro
http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?MakaleID= 49
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
falan
ooo & nbsp; Thank you very much, God bless you .. so these bulbs are the same as their ash bulb?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
muratoner
Friends & nbsp; similar to this & nbsp; windshield my 307 grandfather can do what I do.In the interior lighting esp door lock button ashtray and headlight elevation adjustment lightings flash 1-2 times when the car first started.Then it never lit.I said the brain did not understand the best electrician. I am waiting for your help ..
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
toga406
If you want to have a look at the pejo's site, each model has a user manual. there are even cars that have been finished
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
bluefire
Greetings

I would like to contribute to this issue. I think it was a little lacking. For the 307, the air conditioning console is removed as described in the link above. As it is, one piece is already. But if you don't open it like in this link (I opened it, it was hard to collect) it would be much better. & Nbsp; If you stretch your hand behind it, there is a lamp-like part. Just hold and turn. You remove this part and replace the lamp & nbsp; and put it back in the same way.

In the 307s, there are three of them identical behind the trip computer. It will be easier if you examine and do them first. & Nbsp; It is quite easy to dismantle the trip computer. When you push upwards, it comes out directly.

By the way, these bulbs are referred to as T5. For those who are dimmer even though the trip computer display lamps are working, I suggest that they try the led version of it. I bought a lot of light-giving couple from a place called "clip world" in Şaşmaz Oto Sanayi for 9 TL. & Nbsp; The results are very successful. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
kursat3006
I also have the same trouble and even I attended the forum thanks to that distress. And if you still have a search in the same forum, if you can handle it, I think you should leave it to the people.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
rizeli_53
nice ce narrated video too. But without any hassle, the electrician can handle it in a nice way. if there is no job follow-up (such as dismantling order)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”