Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Dark car I wouldn't buy any more: D

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
Guests
Before I bought a car, I was always in black cars, in dark cars. I was going to drink how beautiful they are. So I bought my dark navy blue car. But let's not see everything as seen from afar: D If I don't wash it every 2 days, the car gets dirty, especially if I parked under the tree. The layer of dust is obvious. I don't even open the subject of mud at all. However, if my father's gray company car is not washed for 2 weeks, it will not look so dirty: D It does not show any dirt. In short, I think of my next car gray LOL In the past, I was hurting gray cars, I was telling how I paid for the gray car, I was tired of thinking nonsense. No to the dark: D It takes a lot of effort OuchLOL
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
impact
the other car will be dark. LOL
the dark-colored car, must go away then goes dark again.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
Guests

[QUOTE = onurazgin] I always ask this question, how obvious is it when I wash the gray car? After thinking about it, I wash my car with pleasure, if you love and care your car, you will never find the taste of dark color in any color .. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, it is true: D does not matter much when you wash the gray car: D but the taste of the sheep is different. As I said, if I had time, I wouldn't complain so much, but when I don't have a lot of time to spare, this is the case for now. LOL

08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = impact] the other car will be dark. LOL
the dark-colored car, must go away then goes dark again.

[/ QUOTE]

LOLLOL it seems to me that too

08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
samet206
Dark color, don't ask me, I have a head in my head, but when it is cleared, it shows up so much that I can not stand to look at it. LOL
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
mami202
dark color shows itself when it is clean but it gets dirty very quickly. Our company has a cera on the weekend.
dark color is hard work
If you do not always wash your car or do not have time, you should not choose a dark color.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
eiknuj
+1

It was super clean but we couldn't see the 2nd day after washing it again LOL
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = eiknuj] +1

[/ QUOTE]

Try anti static polish. If a normal polish is applied beautifully, it does not easily hold dust, and anti-static is very effective. It doesn't shed water and dust quickly. You can also try protective wax.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
eiknuj
[QUOTE = Acquisition] [QUOTE = eiknuj] +1

[/ QUOTE]

Try anti static polish. If a normal polish is applied beautifully, it does not easily hold dust, and anti-static is very effective. It doesn't shed water and dust quickly. You can also try protective wax.
[/ QUOTE]

I can try antistatic polish, but there is wax-based paint protection right now.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 10
206 ersan
My car is like a car wash in the morning, wash in the morning, my car's car is black, it looks good for a week
08.05.2020 17:37 # 11
tellotello
My car is also white, but it is nice to park it, park it dusty in the evening and there is not much difference Big smile . And there is a diarrhea bird in the parking lot of the workplace. Evil SmileAngry
08.05.2020 17:37 # 12
impact
i'm happy washing 1 in 2 months .. Big smile
08.05.2020 17:37 # 13
Alicilik
[QUOTE = tellotello] My car is also white, but it is nice to park it, park it dusty in the evening, there is not much difference Big smile . And there is a diarrhea bird in the parking lot of the workplace. Evil SmileAngry [/ QUOTE]

Brother where is your car standing?

Whatever bird droppings are, there are transparent substances in the size of dust flying from those trees, the car seems to have passed the fountain, but the melet sometimes does not come out despite the washing.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 14
faldov
[QUOTE = tellotello] My car is also white, but it is nice to park it, park it dusty in the evening, there is not much difference Big smile . And there is a diarrhea bird in the parking lot of the workplace. Evil SmileAngry [/ QUOTE]
I have encountered the same situation. If you see my ceiling left 2 escrow, I will ask your account. Big smile
08.05.2020 17:37 # 15
emre_akdag
My brother who folds his rose-thorn thorn is dark nobility. Nobility does not remove dirt from rust :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 16
leffe
In a shopping center parking lot where 1000 vehicles parked at the bottom, I would like to be able to select my car as if I had put my car with my hand. so gray, white and even black aren't for me. should be a minority color :) be green, red, purple, orange ..
08.05.2020 17:37 # 17
tellotello
[QUOTE = Acquisition]

Brother where is your car standing?

Whatever bird droppings are, there are transparent substances in the size of dust flying from those trees, the car seems to have passed the fountain, but the melet sometimes does not come out despite the washing.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, your information is standing in the parking lot, but as you said, I think they come from poplar tree or something they stick to the car Confused

By the way, the suspect is, guys, don't be afraid that he looks so cute, they are very smart and they eat well LOL

08.05.2020 17:37 # 18
KILIC
It doesn't matter the color after washing the car lovingly.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 19
samet206
In the evening on this topic muddy good AngryBig smile
samet206 2013-05-23 12:26:12
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”