Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Damn, I have a PEUGEOT 106 XR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
yasin71
I have 106 users for about 1 year. My vehicle was built from scratch, 1 month after the car started to stop working and in the first run the car started to be very shaky and then it was not working. The vehicle was running when the cizzzz sound came from the gas tank under the back seat, but it did not work when it did not. I showed the vehicle to the electrician, the master gasoline pump is working and the brain may have malfunctioned, he looked at the brain, there was no error, then he changed the fuse board by saying that the fuse was burned from the fuse board and he received a chassis from somewhere. The car started working 1-2 days later and it started not working again and now I wait when the car does not hear the gas pump, it works again after 3-4 hours but after using it again, it does not work again. Can you help friends who have or understand this problem?
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
yasin71
55 people have looked at whether or not experiencing this problem ???
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = yasin71] 55 people did not look at this problem or understand it ??? [/ QUOTE]

No need to get nervous. you have written in your message. search the forum, find a competent master of your reference job where you live. your concern is not a master like a man.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
boruc
I had a problem with the petrol pump in my 206 vehicles.
I searched from the forums, there is a part called gasoline role, located under the engine brain (in 206)
There was a possibility that this piece was faulty.
I bought the piece for 50tl and changed it myself and the problem was solved.
Some problems can be very simple. The masters, who do not know the exact job, are challenging.

I think it is useful to have the relay checked. Sometimes it can sometimes work.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = boruc] I had a problem with the gas pump in my 206 cars.
I searched from the forums, there is a part called gasoline role, located under the engine brain (in 206)
There was a possibility that this piece was faulty.
I bought the piece for 50tl and changed it myself and the problem was solved.
Some problems can be very simple. The masters, who do not know the exact job, are challenging.

I think it is useful to have the relay checked. Sometimes it can sometimes work. [/ QUOTE]

It makes sense.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
KvncKR
I have a 99 model peugeot 106 xr 1.4, I have a master since 2008, Aymazirler Oto İrfan Usta opposite the lovato lpg. If you show the vehicle to him, he will help you.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
omerang
If the starter is not working, you can solve it with the immobilizer cancellation.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
ismailkaya
I can destroy the sensor sockets with your hand, or there may be a problem with oxidation of all electrical sockets.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
peugeotefe
There may be a few reasons for your malfunction. 1 gasoline pump may be jamming. 2 parts of the part we call the role activates the gas pump when you turn on the ignition, activates the ignition when you start the engine.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”