Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Daily Maintenance of Our Vehicles

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
Guests

MAINTENANCE

In daily maintenance < / b> engine oil, water, brake fluid, fuel, tire pressures, light and warning systems are checked.

In weekly maintenance fan belt tension, battery maintenance Soon water and soda of the outer surfaces of the battery and the oxides in the terminals while maintaining the battery are made.

If the battery is self-dividing, dirt has accumulated on the top of the battery.

If there is a fire due to a short circuit, the battery terminals are removed. < / p>

Battery is a short circuit between two poles head touching both terminals and the battery explodes.

The parts removed during maintenance of the oil type air filter are cleaned with kerosene.

The first driving time between 0-2000 km in a new vehicle is called running-in. The running-in period is the time that the working parts get used to each other. During the running-in, no excessive speed, no sudden stop and take-off, the engine is not operated at full power, it cannot be reached at a constant speed for a long time.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
Guests
Let's Get an Update for Our New Members
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
Guests
My Colonel, let me share a useful Alkış
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] My Colonel, let me share a useful Alkış [/ QUOTE]

Thank you Master Gülme
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”