Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

d2s Xenon recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
gkhn92
Good evening everyone
I applied bi-xenon to my 307 vehicle, but the xenon I used was a led xenond, and its illumination was like something between official and non-existent.
Now I'm going to buy d2s xenon but I don't know much about the price and the brand. They sell D2s bulbs and also sell xenon kits.
-The bulbs are between 50-150 TL.
-Xenon kits can go up to 1000 TL.
Would I have good lighting if I bought a light bulb? If I buy a kit, is there any kit you can recommend? Thank you for your suggestions in advance Smile
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
Guests
Which lens did you wear?

Let me advise him.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
gkhn92
I put on a Bosch lens, but I can change the lens, I think the lens valeo lens, I think the illumination is 6000k in color, but the lighting power is very important for me
08.05.2020 19:10 # 4
Guests
If there is an apparatus at the back as in the picture, you will use D1s xenon kit. D2s will be in xenon, but you should play well with the bulb stabilizer wire.
For the D2s xenon, this piece holds with 3 screws and will be supplied externally, apart from the black round, but you have to get it from the expensive bulb holder that is sold out.

In my opinion, you are wearing the best quality lens in my view and lighting. Only the selection of the bulbs has been extremely wrong. This lens is very good especially in the high beam with other lenses.

My advice is oem kit Gen4 bosch ballast and 4300k xenon. The price you wrote is a very high number. You have the chance to find this ballast at a very affordable price.

If you want lighting, do not use over 4300k. You will find it in the photons sold as Philips patent produced in china and sub-industry fasteners.

oktay toker 2015-03-21 22:57:36
08.05.2020 19:10 # 5
gkhn92
I want to be able to apply the xenon I will buy right now to the lens that I will change later. There is a bulb holder, but it is disassembled, so I disassembled it, and then I put it back on. So when I take these lenses out, I want them to fit in the lenses that I'll wear. The reason for disassembling the lenses was that the light line was slightly crooked towards the edges during assembly. So I could not decide the xenona I will buy and I wanted to ask you. I can investigate if you can write as a brand
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”