Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cylinder Head Gasket ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
soneroo
Hello friends, when I had solved a new problem, this day was more of a problem. Unfortunately, my car has been decreasing the water level in 2 weeks for a long time and I was adding it every time and looking at it to see if there was a leak on its left and my car did not overheat. When the 2nd stage fan act, everything was returning to normal, when I run the car at idle this day and gave some gas, the nbsp; I noticed a water leak. Normally the engine was hot because the water was evaporating quickly. no smoke or steam in the exhaust
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
skc = cylinder head gasket & nbsp; "LOL"

I think the amount of cooling fluid was not too much. Skc can burn for different reasons, but the main reason is due to the engine overheating. I don't think it's a problem if you don't have much heat. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
soneroo
Mr. Koliva, I don't know how it is in your car, but in the 206s, the temperature usually stays in the city, rises over 90, I think it hurts at 100 degrees, this is the fan when I ask before & nbsp; It was said to be normal, but it did not exceed 90 on the long road, but I realized that I realize that my vehicle's temperature is 90, let's go to the park and stop the vehicle for 5-10 minutes & nbsp; When I start again after waiting, the temperature is 100 degrees & nbsp; I was seeing but as I said fan2. it took seconds to drop back to 90 degrees because it opened the level, so I think this fireproof gasket will hopefully enlighten me with your vast knowledge :)
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = soneroo] Mr. koliva I don't know how it is in your car, but in the 206's, the temperature usually stops in the city, it rises a little over 90, I think it hurts at 100 degrees, this is the fan when I asked before & nbsp; It was said to be normal, but it did not exceed 90 on the long road, but I realized that I realize that my vehicle's temperature is 90, let's go to the park and stop the vehicle for 5-10 minutes & nbsp; When I start again after waiting, the temperature is 100 degrees & nbsp; I was seeing but as I said fan2. it would take seconds to drop it back to 90 degrees because it opened the level, so I think this fireproof gasket will hopefully enlighten me with your vast knowledge:) [/ QUOTE]

It's perfectly normal. Let me explain the reason for this a little bit in my information. Let's assume that the temperature of the vehicle is 90. In this case, the thermostat is open and its engine is cooled in the radiator by passing the water from the thermostat. Now let's imagine that you have stopped your vehicle. In this case, even if the thermostat is open, the coolant will not circulate because your vehicle is not running. Therefore, the existing heat in the engine heats up a little more water. Because of this, after waiting for a while, you see the temperature above. This is perfectly normal.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
soneroo
thank you for the information you provided
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
tekkesl
slm friends I just joined you 2002 I bought the 206 206 color petrol colorline model pejo, but when I go on the road, 100 fans come out, sometimes the end of the heat indicator comes on. I changed the temperature sensor on the thermostat, the problem is the man's nervous when the same stop text appears & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
pug61
coolant has air & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
wolf72
I also had a water reduction, I took it to the service, he said, he changed the piece like a plastic honeycomb, they took 250 TL, but the next day there was a water reduction in the car again, this time I took it to a master, I explained the incident in 1 minute (this is my car 2005 307 xt otm). there is a plastic valve like the valve in the tires when you look behind it, look at it, it changed me, the problem is over, maybe the fault in you may be from it, the vehicle in me is lpg, and it cost me 10 tl. I look at it was more than 1, no problem, if I believed in the service, now I burned the engine, so I do not go to the service, I am also very satisfied with my master, I have winter cottage maintenance regularly, I hope it is a very simple problem like mine & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
tekkesl
I have no air in the coolant air, the thermostat has changed, the temperature has changed, the problem is still the same, if you help, I'm happy the fan hurts at 100, sometimes it finally hurts after it hurts then the stop lamp lights up & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = monogamy] I have no air in the coolant air, the thermostat has changed, the temperature has changed, the problem has changed. First of all, they have to introduce themselves.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=7516&title=yeni-yelerin-dikkatine-konu-amadan-oku Reviews
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
tekkesl
yaa arkdslar & nbsp; this temperature indicator is very annoying, i dismantled the thermostat of the vehicle, i took it out, i canceled it, i did cancel it again, the definitive solution is what i do with this temperature indicator i would appreciate it, i dont have any air, i bought the temperature, i changed the thermostat, i canceled what is left, the fan role change, the circuit is in the back & nbsp; they say something behind the panel.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = monogamy] ya arkdslar & nbsp; this temperature indicator is very annoying i dismantled the thermostat of the vehicle, i took it out completely i canceled it again it is doing the exact solution what is this temperature indicator if i help you i would be glad i got no air i got the temperature changed my temper i changed the thermostat i remained back what is the role of fan change ; they say something behind the instrument cable bidet instrument panel.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=7516&title=yeni-yelerin-dikkatine-konu-amadan-oku Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”