Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CYLINDER HEAD GASKET

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
ikurklu
My vehicle is 1999 model 206 1.4 XR petrol automatic. At 137000 km. Authorized service said that the cylinder head gasket should be replaced urgently. This process is very costly, such as cylinder block, pistons etc. He said that everything had to be overhauled and that there was a cost starting from at least 3000 TL. Are friends replacing a gasket so costly, is there a cheaper and less labor-intensive way to do this? I'm afraid to start the car, by God.
EMERGENCY Help please.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
kuscu38
engine downloaded? No, if the vehicle is not lowered, go to another place, ask him if the same is said again: how much money does he want to distribute and collect the engine? What does the rectifier want? learn them, negotiate. take your own parts up to the air filter. dishonest workers are working on all parts. It hasn't been a month since I had a motor engine. I changed everything from a to z. As I said, let me tell you something fixed by experience, even if you are a 10-year master, don't trust people looking at 3'5. Ask at least 3 people whatever you want to do or take it with your brand, ask at least 3 people your decision ... May God make it easy ... kuscu38 2014-04-29 08:59:20
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
ikurklu
No, the engine was not lowered, but I was told that I had taken it to the service for 140000 maintenance. All filter group, timing set, coil, spark plugs, engine oil etc. It has been changed. But they said that the cylinder head gasket replacement is required and almost the entire engine will be dispensed. As I mentioned in my previous message, it is not possible to change the gaskets without over-distributing the engine. Today, I will also ask a peugeot service in Pendik industry. Let's see what he will say. We said, let's buy a car from the absence so that we can ride with the family, we got into trouble.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 4
kuscu38
where is your neighborhood?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 5
emrepunar
As your friends say, this engine is officially related to the trust between you and the master, because they can't give prices without opening the engine, they say it should be done when they open it. The cvp is the same. meat.

Get well soon, you close with a low cost.

If you take a look at the coolant of the car, do you think there is a yellow layer on the water, it is slippery when you take it in your hand "because the car that has burned gaskets has gotten into the oil coolant, if there is such a situation, the cost increases when I use the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 6
kuscu38
[QUOTE = emrepunar] As friends say, this engine is officially related to the trust between you and the master, because they cannot give the price without opening the engine, they say that they should be done when they open it. you don't, but supply the parts by yourself.

Get well soon, you close with a low cost.

If you take a look at the coolant of the car, do you think there is a yellow layer on the water, it is slippery when you take it in your hand "because the car that has burned gaskets has gotten into the oil coolant, if there is such a situation, the cost increases when I use the vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

I disagree with what you said in the rectifier section. As I mentioned, you can distribute and collect with the biker, after the agreement, you learn the place where the rider wants it. hee, but let me tell you, as you said, what will come out of the competitive market; Neither the biker can guess, nor anyone else is as important or even more important than the master who will collect the rectifier engine. but my guess is that once you heat it up and I don't think the complete cylinder head will change, there is enough distance to be shaved on each cover ... you wait a bit and have a solid look at the industry. May it be easy again ...
08.05.2020 18:30 # 7
emrepunar
I told me to present it for a short km, when it is a problem, for the account to ask for it, they throw the ball on top of each other, no, it doesn't originate from me, it is caused by it.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 8
kuscu38
[QUOTE = emrepunar] I told you to present it for a short km, when the problem happens, they throw the ball on top of each other.

If you think the truth is actually looking forward, if you say "I wouldn't do it if you did what I said to my brother, I wouldn't like the workmanship", you would throw the ball away from yourself and say, I have a single repairman, but since 2003, I had only one mechanic, but I was ignoring some things he did to me. and when I realized that he was passing through parts of a friend I directed, I stopped my conversation and getting a job done. God bless all of us ...
08.05.2020 18:30 # 9
ikurklu
Pendik / ISTANBUL
08.05.2020 18:30 # 10
Mbiwa
http://i.hizliresim.com/jlaady.jpg

In the picture, the red gasket is the floor gasket that I put in it. You can even change it yourself. When you drain the oil and remove the screws, the new gasket is 20 TL. After changing the gasket, they put a paste between them so that they do not get oil. I can direct you to a master if you are in Istanbul, do not give so much money and talk to other masters.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 11
ikurklu
I couldn't open the picture. Can you give the tel number you can redirect?
thanks.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 12
emrepunar
As we said, if the gasket is not a problem, if the mileage is a km with a burned vehicle, then there are problems, there is no big problem but my advice is not to move too much, my friend.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 13
emrepunar
[QUOTE = kuscu38] [QUOTE = emrepunar] I told me to present him for a short km, when the problem happens, they throw the ball on top of each other, they don't throw on the ball.

If you think the truth is actually looking forward, if you say "I wouldn't do it if you did what I said to my brother, I wouldn't like the workmanship", you would throw the ball away from yourself and say, I have a single repairman, but since 2003, I had only one mechanic, but I was ignoring some things he did to me. and when I realized that he was passing through parts of a friend I directed, I stopped my conversation and getting a job done. God bless all of us ...
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, there are some masters, they try to get the rent out of a job, there is no fear of God in these people. There are some people, they hurt the customer, they just take care of the problems and make a forward-looking investment.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 14
ikurklu
Another issue that is attached to my head is that if the engine is disassembled when changing gaskets, what happens in automatic gearbox vehicles. Is the automatic gearbox also removed and collected again during this process?
How does this affect automatic transmission status later?
I was in trouble not Peugeot :(
08.05.2020 18:30 # 15
emrepunar
It does not matter whether it is automatic or normal transmission, it only has a connection to the engine. It will be removed. There is normally a clutch for the transmission that distinguishes between normal and automatic.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 16
ikurklu
Friends,
yesterday I gave my vehicle to a special service for replacement, since the cylinder head gasket is burning. I have mentioned this problem before and let's see if the problem will be solved.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 17
akantek
I think at first you need to change the cylinder head gasket (which is about 50 TL) and look at the situation. If the problem persists, then it is necessary to look at the rectifying business.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 18
emrepunar
You will survive with very little financial damage.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 19
ikurklu
Hopefully friends,
I even came to the service by throwing white smoke. The master looked at the spark plugs and said that the gasket was lit. The authorized service also said the same. I will receive my car tomorrow.
I share the details with you.
There is nothing difficult and frustrating as hard as buying a car. I do not even halal a penny of money for the person I bought.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 20
kuscu38
[QUOTE = ikurkl of]
Hopefully friends,
I even came to the service by throwing white smoke. The master looked at the spark plugs and said that the gasket was lit. The authorized service also said the same. I will receive my car tomorrow.
I share the details with you.
There is nothing difficult and frustrating as hard as buying a car. I do not even halal a penny of money for the person I bought.
[/ QUOTE]

If you vote for what you have received, we have already given you when the gasket is on fire. No, if it happened afterwards, the gasket either burns out of the fan or the thirst ... I think you should call it when you are in the crisis ... again, I say, the gasket cost is at least 450 liras. God give convenience
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”