Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cylinder Gasket, Engine water lubrication ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:20 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hello friends,

I have a Peugeot 206 2006 model, thank goodness it was a clean vehicle until now, it was a clean vehicle when I went to get the oil and water of the car today, there was a jelly-like lubrication in the water, then when the master came out and poured it, the top part of the cylinder should be removed from the gasket and the gasket was removed. He said it would cost about 400 TL, which he said should change. What should I do? If I don't have it, will the problem grow? How do you think is the price? and can i trust So is it a problem that requires fine workmanship?

I need your help and ideas, thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 2
Guests
my friend first get well soon.
yes, it is true that the master said.
cylinder head gasket needs to be replaced. gasket is like 25 TL but its workmanship is difficult.
My friend's car had the same problem 3 weeks ago.
using the same engine block with a 207 206 at 40000 km. From the 75 hp one.
unfortunately, he had a sticky layer in the reserve warehouse.
I said cylinder head gasket and it turned out.
He has overheated the vehicle.
In your process, the engine is half removed. pistons are exposed.
If the cover needs to be grinded, it grinds.
After that, the clean water of the radiator is constantly circulated and cleaned. Water is added to the system and recirculated. Dirty water is discharged from the radiator lower hose again.
until the oily layer in it is cleaned.
then 3 liters of antifreeze is put. Of course, oil and oil filter need to be changed because water is mixed with oil.
takes about 1 day to 8 hours

*** If you don't, the engine will wrap up.
maverick 2014-02-27 18:34:27
08.05.2020 18:20 # 3
By_Akademisyen
Thank you for your help. So is the price he gave me normal? Do I have a problem with this transaction when selling my vehicle?

08.05.2020 18:20 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = By_Academician] Thank you for your help. So is the price he gave me normal? Do I have a problem with this transaction when selling my vehicle?

[/ QUOTE]
it's perfectly normal.
because my friend made it 450 TL.
if its workmanship is clean ...
I do not think that you will have problems while selling this. because the gasket will be attached and collected again.
It is not certain.

maverick 2014-02-27 18:33:38
08.05.2020 18:20 # 5
By_Akademisyen
Sorry, I am asking for the first time because I am interested in these works. How can I trust a master in the industry? when I leave it for repair, then replace the new parts that work for my car with the ones I have? or open another breakdown? to make money again?
08.05.2020 18:20 # 6
Guests
Isn't it the master you know?
If not, get expert advice from your friends.
material is not a problem. Buy hawk from peugeot. one million original parts.
Even I take the piece from murat and get it installed at the authorized service.
because the authorized service also takes profit over the piece.
but first determine the master.
Otherwise, the parts you buy will be wasted.

maverick 2014-02-27 19:04:11
08.05.2020 18:20 # 7
E.B
My advice to you my friend, even if you don't know how much you trust or do not trust the master, if you do not want to cover, take a work piece that can end in 3 hours. a little too much
08.05.2020 18:20 # 8
dalgakiran
Oh, the same problem is with me. I was called 450 TL. 150 filter oil etc. the engine was dehydrated and the gasket burned. he mixed oil into water. I will do it soon
08.05.2020 18:20 # 9
kuscu38
friends, let me tell you that my ex-born gasket burned only 350 lira, so the price given to you is not just about gasket and workmanship as our normal " maverick " friend said. top cover gasket, recirculation and gasket, antifreeze, oil oil filter, top cover grinding from the recipient, biker labor, recuperative workmanship, and the costs to be incurred according to the situation ... the price is quite normal in the market ... Since it cannot produce hot water, the vehicle starts to burn very much and cracks occur in the block over time.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 10
aremtu
Sir, I had the same problem 2 weeks ago, we replaced the top cover gasket.
I realized that there was oil in the water tank of the vehicle, they said the top cover gasket came out so.
In this way, I would say, never use your car.
The piece does not hold anything, the gasket I bought myself was something like 40 TL, I think.
Here, the workmanship is very important and even the workmanship of the coverman is more important than the work of the biker.
I have researched 150 tl, there is a motor that opens 250 tl. They give it to the doorman at 100-150 TL.
If you visit the market, you will hear between 300 and 500 labor. I trusted the master and gave 450 TL.
There is also a detail, I do not know how many km of the vehicle, but I also changed the triger, but you are working in the same region. If you just go to change the triger, they want 100-125 TL.

08.05.2020 18:20 # 11
kuscu38
[QUOTE = aremtu] Sir, I had the same problem 2 weeks ago, we changed the top cover gasket.
I realized that there was oil in the water tank of the vehicle, they said the top cover gasket came out so.
In this way, I would say, never use your car.
The piece does not hold anything, the gasket I bought myself was something like 40 TL, I think.
Here, the workmanship is very important and even the workmanship of the coverman is more important than the work of the biker.
I have researched 150 tl, there is a motor that opens 250 tl. They give it to the doorman at 100-150 TL.
If you visit the market, you will hear between 300 and 500 labor. I trusted the master and gave 450 TL.
There is also a detail, I do not know how many km of the vehicle, but I also changed the triger, but you are working in the same region. If you just go to change the triger, they want 100-125 TL.

[/ QUOTE]

you are right in this if km has not changed for a long time, though km. If you are in the situation, but if you do not intend to sell your vehicle, I think it should change in the timing ...
08.05.2020 18:20 # 12
aremtu
Hello friends.
Since there is oil in the water reservoir of the vehicle, the upper cover gasket has been changed, the cooling water house has been cleaned when I received it. It has been 2-3 weeks since then, when I opened the reserve water tank, I saw that it was not too extreme, but I saw the water blur. I'll take it again tomorrow, master.
The question I have in my mind is, how did they clean the cooling water line, did the oil that remained in the line come back to the reservoir or did not fit the gasket well?
How should the cooling water line be cleaned?
Can the system be cleaned by giving pressurized water or a solvent liquid on one hand and draining it from the bottom?

08.05.2020 18:20 # 13
oguzhan29
Let my brother get past the routine checks of the vehicle should not always be missing the necessary oil water maintenance could have been a bigger result. The bed could have been wrapped.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 14
aremtu
Thank you, thank you.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = aremtu] Hello friends.
Since there is oil in the water reservoir of the vehicle, the upper cover gasket has been changed, the cooling water house has been cleaned when I received it. It has been 2-3 weeks since then, when I opened the reserve water tank, I saw that it was not too extreme, but I saw the water blur. I'll take it again tomorrow, master.
The question I have in my mind is, how did they clean the cooling water line, did the oil that remained in the line come back to the reservoir or did not fit the gasket well?
Can the system be cleaned by giving pressurized water or a solvent liquid on one hand and draining it from the bottom?

[/ QUOTE]
do not worry. if they do not clean old oily water from the radiator well, it is there.
But you can evacuate it a few times.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 16
aremtu
[QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = aremtu] Hello friends.

[/ QUOTE]
do not worry. if they do not clean old oily water from the radiator well, it is there.
[/ QUOTE]

Teacher, I guess so too, I guess he couldn't clean it well. When I say evacuate a few times, for example, let me empty it every 2 months and fill a new one. Is there no permanent solution to the negligence of the master, so that he can go and clear the key like a man.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 17
kuscu38
[QUOTE = aremtu] [QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = aremtu] Hello friends.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Teacher, I guess so too, I guess he couldn't clean it well. When I say evacuate a few times, for example, let me empty it every 2 months and fill a new one. Is there no permanent solution to the negligence of the master, so that he can go and clear the key like a man.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher, after giving the water with water, the air will be clean after a few times. If you want, you will clean the last pad thoroughly with the spray.
08.05.2020 18:20 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = aremtu] [QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = aremtu] Hello friends.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
My friend, you cannot remove that oil only with water and air. it has a degreasing solution. a solution that cleans the inside of the radiator. you will pour it into it and add water to it.
then after opening the car thermostat, you will turn off the ignition. After 10 minutes, you will remove the water that will remove the radiator lower pipe. This process will be done until there is no oil residue.
maverick 2014-03-03 16:50:07
08.05.2020 18:20 # 19
aremtu
[QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = aremtu] [QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = aremtu] Hello friends.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
My friend, you cannot remove that oil only with water and air. it has a degreasing solution. a solution that cleans the inside of the radiator. you will pour it into it and add water to it.
then after opening the car thermostat, you will turn off the ignition. After 10 minutes, you will remove the water that will remove the radiator lower pipe. This process will be done until there is no oil residue.
[/ QUOTE]
He cleaned the line with hot water, cleaned the spare water tank with thinner, and jet black water came out. It just got a little better now. In the next maintenance, I drain and fill again.
You're right, the oil doesn't come off with air and water, it's easy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”