Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cylinder Gasket Cutting Symptoms

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:13 # 1
assat76
Hello friends. I want to tell an incident that happened to me and of course the solution. Symptoms in my car;

1-It seems like it will stop at the first start in the morning but it does not stop. excessive shaking.
3-There is an explosion noise coming from the exhaust.
4-The inside of the water tank is brown and dirty. The oil residue coming back from the cylinder.
5-When the water tank is open, the water swells excessively. < br> 6-It almost runs out of water every other day.

These are my friends. I can say that the problem is 100%. The traction is increasing very much.In total everything costs 280 TL in the industry. Of course it can cost more in the service. Do you have friends? I changed the thermostat and heater core, the problem was not solved but the inside of the car started to heat up when the honeycomb changed. So it had an effect. or the circulation pump will change. Let's try it in order, but I think the problem is in circulation. Do not ignore these problems, especially a car that cuts the gasket should definitely, but the cooling system should be overhauled. Let's look at my developments in the industry tonight, hope you write my prayer "Don't

08.05.2020 16:13 # 2
droprain72
hello my friend
I had a stop at 307 sw in my car. gas gas feed in the car was chic, it was making sound. the gasket has changed in the eagle industry.triger's time has come, the timing and the circulation pump has changed. If the problem is not solved, change the water and put antifreeze. It will be cleaned inside the engine.
Regards ..
08.05.2020 16:13 # 3
assat76
[QUOTE = droprain72] hello my friend
I had a stop in my car 307 sw.I had a stop in the car gas feed. time circulation pump should be changed. If the problem is not solved, change the water and put antifreeze. It will be cleaned in the engine. But I did not know that the timing and circulation should change together. Anyway, the timing has changed for 1 month. Let's see if the recirculation changes, will the problem disappear?
08.05.2020 16:13 # 4
Guests
can make the same situations when the block is cracked if the car is not mistaken?
08.05.2020 16:13 # 5
assat76
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] can do the same situation when the block is cracked, if the car is not mistaken? [/ QUOTE]

is true.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 6
droprain72
Hello! Since my circulation is connected to the timing belt, my master said, when the timing changes, he must change it.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 7
ByHack

You provided useful information, thank you ...

08.05.2020 16:13 # 8
assat76
[QUOTE = droprain72] hello
my circus is connected to the timing belt, it is necessary to change it when the timing changes, my master said.
[/ QUOTE]

said the same to me today my master. ! did not know this
08.05.2020 16:13 # 9
Long Beach
timing belt + water pump (recirculation) + tensioner ball change 3 together.

I knew the gasket was burned but I also learned that it was cut.

If;

engine oil (if it decreases ) if it blows "emitting black smoke from egos"

If the oil is pouring out from the valve cover (around the cover gasket)

If the engine mixes with the coolant (The radiator cover is openly understood and understood, if the cover placed in the engine is white foamed) )

If the engine temperature rises abnormally "due to water reduction"

Valve cover gasket is burned.

Gasket should be changed as soon as possible. If the timing change time is also close, the timing belt + circulation pump + tension ball should also be replaced.
Long Beach 2011-10-12 03:00:51
08.05.2020 16:13 # 10
tayfundoner
partner gasket goes to the pattern of soapy yellow water consisted of continuous radiator water bidet continuous water subtracted radiator hole: S
08.05.2020 16:13 # 11
assat76
[QUOTE = Long Beach] timing belt + water pump (circulation) + tensioner ball change 3 together.

I knew the gasket was burning, but I also learned that it was cut.

If;; < br> engine oil (if it decreases) if it "fumes of black smoke from the exhaust"

If the oil is pouring out from the valve cover (around the cover gasket)

If the engine mixes with the coolant (The radiator cover is openly understood and understood, If the cover inside is white foamed)

If the temperature of the engine rises abnormally "due to water reduction"

Valve cover gasket is burned.

Gasket should be changed as soon as possible. If the timing of the timing change is also close, the timing belt + circulation pump + tension ball should also be replaced.
[/ QUOTE]

I mean burning when I say cutting hojam. of course, it means that the gasket is burned because the gasket is burning with excessive heat.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 12
assat76
Meanwhile, a single hole was opened on the thermostat and the radiator was cleaned, and the circulation was renewed. Thank goodness right now.Max. the temperature becomes 93 when it compresses.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 13
Long Beach
opening holes on the thermostat causes the thermostat not to perform its duty, ie whether there is a thermostat or not & nbsp; "Language tool Those who design their engine and thermostat don't have enough mind to drill holes & nbsp; "grin". In this way, the cancellation of the thermostat causes the engine not to reach the required temperature and it consumes too much fuel, the heater does not heat enough.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 14
Long Beach
[QUOTE = assat76] Meanwhile, a single hole was opened on the thermostat and the radiator was cleaned and the circulation was renewed. Thank goodness right now.Max. the temperature becomes 93 when it compresses. [/ QUOTE]

look here the smart master (!) Has drilled a hole and the owner of the car has seen (!) "Laughter"

http: / /forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=18951 Reviews
08.05.2020 16:13 # 15
assat76
[QUOTE = Long Beach] [QUOTE = assat76] Meanwhile, a single hole was opened on the thermostat and the radiator was cleaned, and the circulation was renewed. Thank goodness right now.Max. the temperature becomes 93 when it compresses. [/ QUOTE]

look here the smart master (!) Has drilled a hole and the owner of the car has seen (!) "Laughter"

http: / /forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=18951
[/ QUOTE] my friend is already mine in 2 titles " we opened a hole because there was nothing left to do. Thermostat, recirculation, radiator core changed and radiator was cleaned. does not exceed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”