Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cylinder burning disorder

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
umydn
Hello friends.
When I test my vehicle with the diagnostic tool, I get the error "Excessive combustion disorder in indeterminate cylinders" with code p1336.

The master rollers said it will change, but I don't understand anything grams. Can those with knowledge on the subject help?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
x571
Yours blown. Did he measure the ignition elements? It will lower the engine immediately. Go to another master. If there is a drop in misfire traction, spark plug cable spark plugs look at the injector and coil. The cheapest one is the spark plug and cable. Then the coil then the injector.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = x571] Yours blown. Did he measure the ignition elements? It will lower the engine immediately. Go to another master. If there is a drop in misfire traction, spark plug cable spark plugs look at the injector and coil. The cheapest one is the spark plug and cable. Then the coil then the injector.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree exactly +1.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
umydn
[QUOTE = x571] Yours blown. Did he measure the ignition elements? It will lower the engine immediately. Go to another master. If there is a drop in misfire traction, spark plug cable spark plugs look at the injector and coil. The cheapest one is the spark plug and cable. Then the coil then the injector.
[/ QUOTE]

There is no problem with the vehicle's traction. I had a friend who had 106 gti before, but when I pressed the gas, I would feel like I was going to go to the back seat. I get the same taste. Although not gti. I can even say that I have no problems with the engine. everything works just fine. As you said, let me look at the spark plug and cables and then to the coil and injector.

The master who made the fault detection told me that after a while it had cleared the failures, I would go back and have a test again. I never understood how it happened: D Pc literally made a sense of formatting when you enter the virus.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
Eft94
hello iyigünlar in my car 1.6 vti gave the same malfunction how to handle
08.05.2020 21:12 # 6
ismailkaya
Have a compression test for your vehicle in case there is a problem with the cylinders
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”