Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

cycle not fixed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
by_imp
hello friends 1 2 days I have been trying to fix the idling speed, I keep the sample fixed for 2 thousand cycles, suddenly 100 cycles fall and back to 2 thousand cycles
but when I do not gas, there is no trouble, no ticks

I feel this cycle drop from the engine When falling off and getting up, the car seems to be wrapped up, on average, every 10 seconds, it stays on the road, and on the road, it makes me feel at home where I go. What can these friends know?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
Ucyuzalti
Sister throttle, clean the idle sensor is most likely your problem passes, while the glue on the industry look at the spark plug wires look at the filter cleanmi pismi & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
by_imp
petrol filter changed spark plugs changed
but the problem continues
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
Ucyuzalti
The idle valve adjusts the idling, so that part needs to be cleaned, another throttle, these affect the fuel traction, affect the idling, affect the working order, my advice, see these & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:26 # 5
by_imp
[QUOTE = Trifold] The idle valve adjusts the idle, so that part needs to be cleaned, the other throttle, these affect the traction in the fuel, affect the idling, affect the working order, my advice, look at these

[/ QUOTE]
at my idle No problem, teacher, when I hit the gas, there is a problem. Does this have anything to do with the idle valve?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 6
koliva
First of all, you need to have your vehicle connected to the computer and have the error codes read.

My guess is that it can be done due to an oxygen sensor or a malfunction in the MAP sensor. In either case, you need to read the corresponding error.
koliva 2011-12-13 08:22:51
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”