Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

cutout ankara help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
gokhandagli

Where can I get it done without cutting

08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
CihanHancerli
My friend, let me know that your problem is not understandable.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
Guests
What is cutout if we speak Turkish?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
koliva
The name of the mechanism mentioned in the title "ELECTRONIC EXHAUST" called Cutout. So this is the event in the video below.

[QUOTE = axi206] video belongs to my vehicle. I just mentioned in my msgs

[TUBE] lvaoxsv_2-8 [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
mimitt
There are the last silencers with this feature, they are the only operation that can be done without cutting without cutting. Exhaust is also drilled outside, they are only expensive electronic controllers.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
gokhandagli
[QUOTE = mimitt] there are the last silencers, this feature is the only operation that can be done without cutting them without cutting. Exhaust is also drilled outside, they are only expensive electronic controllers. [/ QUOTE]
so what do you know that makes warm electronics ?? I do not want handmade, I want electronics, money is not a problem
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
d3n1s
What does this cutout exhaust do?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = d3n1s] what does this cutout exhaust do? [/ QUOTE]

Whenever you want, the exhaust in the original vehicle is used to use exaggerated shouting exhaust at any time.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
d3n1s
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = d3n1s] what does this cutout exhaust do? [/ QUOTE]

Whenever you want, the exhaust in the original vehicle is used to use exaggerated shouting exhaust at any time.
[/ QUOTE]

instead I have a complete exhaust and install it, I put the original aside
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = d3n1s] what does this cutout exhaust do? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

This is an idea, but it is another idea that your friends do. I guess they don't want to get it off by putting it on. If you ask me, no exhaust is enough for the original exhaust Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
ErcaNKarsI
ankara is also exhaust, you can not travel comfortably in the city. Wall so I use the ring road when I come to work every day Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:13 # 12
mimitt
It would be easier to find on the internet. I did not ask 10 places, I can say that we will have a break in the car or something. If they want a question, fifty will come the same way. In assembly, they make or direct them.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 13
gokhandagli
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = d3n1s] What does this cutout exhaust do? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

This is an idea, but it is another idea that your friends do. I guess they don't want to get it off by putting it on. If you ask me, no exhaust is enough for the original exhaust Kahkaha
[/ QUOTE]
I can not get off the center comfortably in Ankara and die completely and I have a problem with the problem. I got the last penalty. The second penalty was 140tl. I think it was not worth it but I could not handle it.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 14
axi206
The vehicle in the video belong to me. this week we've got the tactical system. This system has been done for years. The only difference is that it has long vertebrae and quality. It was made with a choke from the engine to wipe from the old. heat gorunce deteriorated early, either completely closed or completely hungry.

The beauty of this system hurts and closes with the remote control and nothing is done. I was in the market drags, exhaust act, everyone says pejo look pejo: D

Let me record the sound and video
08.05.2020 15:13 # 15
gokhandagli
I would appreciate thanks for your help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”