Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cruel Quiksilver About Abrath Exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
Burak
I am thinking of having the exhaust left from the old owner of the car. He used to say 60 or 50 in the past, he was probably connected with a straight pipe, but I don't think of using it now. Recently, a friend said that you do not need to connect a straight pipe, even if you connect it with the current version, he said he will handle you until you install a system with a valve. I do not understand this exhaust event at all, if I connect the exhaust in the picture below with the original version, how do I get a lot of shouting, enough sound or performance can be obtained? Is there anybody who can help this exhaust event to connect with the original version of the straight pipe event?

08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
dRhkn
as I understand you don't want to sound too much, just put this on the last muffler.
I see a silencer on it. if you remove it, it will sound twice as much.

How did you ask what happened?
you go to the exhauster, disassemble the old and weld the new :)
drhkn 2014-04-30 21:44:47
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
Burak
middle muffler I couldn't understand the last muffler event, I ask him how it works when I take them out and make a straight pipe.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 4
Burak
On the original exhaust in the middle muffler as the last outlet in the last muffler, the Salih brother is the original exhaust system.

I figured out what the straight pipe does.

You have to listen to the big word, you know which one should I do?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 5
herry
If we wanted to enter the exhaust business with nature, do not rush and talk to the exhauster.
I will tell you what I know, straight pipe and if you put it to the end, the car will scream, the silencer to the top silencer does not cut even if the middle silencer is canceled. If you use the water system you mentioned, you will not shout at idle when the slincer is attached, you will get a sound when you press the gas. I think the original breaking, put it on, or go to the exhauster, insert the last muffler, put it on the tip of the new ones, and try the gas with the gas you want to source.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 6
Burak
I will not cancel the middle silencer, it is not for me anyway, sometimes my whole day can pass on the road due to work, so I guess that the last muffler will be canceled and replaced by me, I guess that it will work with me with the slincer.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 7
herry
exactly Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:30 # 8
Burak
[QUOTE = herry] just like that Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:30 # 9
alihan59
hello i appreciated it 2 months ago same same round boiler abrth I appreciate the last silencer I did not pull the straight pipe directly no need to satisfy the sound enough no need to sound the ideal yell to the straight pipe.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 10
serdaralisan
The machines that give high decibels when you root the gas as the engine of the 106s still have a medium filter in my car and the last mufflers from 51 throats are divided into two after the middle muffler, and the two exhaust exhaust outlets with double outputs are bent towards the ground from a total of 3 mufflers. the catalyst is canceling in the vehicle yelling like the cylinder is open, it does not raise the head on the long road, I removed it after the middle muffler, I put a large boiler muffler with the valve so I tried to test it, there is no sound when the valve is closed, but I thought it was new as if it was a little squeezed the car. when you open the valve, when the thunder you know lasted for a while, people in other vehicles say that your lungs are shaking from the sound.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 11
outlaw
bende ilk böyleydi ortadan vanalı
08.05.2020 18:30 # 12
outlaw
this was the first me with a center valve, but now 51 chrome straight pipe and probe otto result disaster
08.05.2020 18:30 # 13
serdaralisan
Do you have a suitable one from the engine of the valve exhaust in this picture,
08.05.2020 18:30 # 14
huseyin.celebi
I'll be like a ghoul but now I want to ask something here.
If the original silencer remains, I would like to have a slight growling sound if I cancel the middle. I would like to get a result if I do this, I don't want to shout so lightly.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 15
herry
With no exhaust heat, my teacher, you will get a nice sound when an air filter presses on the gas.

08.05.2020 18:30 # 16
huseyin.celebi
Thank you, I had it in my mind, but my cousin's car has a middle silencer cancellation, while he's throwing a very sweet gears, he's not bothering it lightly, he doesn't mind, but I think it won't be good.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”