Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

cream-colored upholstery (fabric)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
jiyanxese
& Nbsp; mrb friends The seats of my car are dirty especially the front two seats have stains how and with what and how can I clean it. today i bought the carpet cleaning product (spray) of kosla. I'll try to build it tomorrow morning.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
osterreich
I use 5008 with cream color on me and I have & nbsp; I used many of the same products you bought from the water seat upholstery, but it did not work, but after it dried, the yellow colored ring-shaped stain marks remained. Whatever I tried, I don't have & nbsp; the best is a beautiful seat cover but I do not have a room in the back because it consists of three separate seats at the back. & nbsp; If you have any other ideas & nbsp; I will be very happy too
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
jiyanxese
I will not try it in a small region, but I must have a solution.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
muratoner
& Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; 2 weeks ago I made a very nice seat cleaning with carpet washing machine and loc. It was perfect but it was hard to take time to work. The seats are beige color and I guess they have not been cleaned for a long time. I recommend a very nice product.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
kaan__
Regional cleaning always leaves stains ..
Unfortunately, there is no result like the houses while wiping car seats from the products of kosla. smiley2.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
1-the seats are wiped with a cloth that is not too wet
2-loc product with a microfiber cloth everywhere on the seat is very wet beautifully erased
3-last stage most importantly, the areas that are wiped with the carpet washing machine are completely removed. (this process continues until the dirty water is completely removed)
4-vehicle is left to dry ..
5- you want to see it on Monday here is the view "T
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
SZKR
Kosla works, but I can recommend a product for this job that I have tried and achieved excellent results in ceiling fabric; Amway `in LOC product. If you can find it, it works perfectly on fabrics such as ceiling sofas.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
Femida
I wipe the interior of my car with Lock completely and I am always satisfied ... I recommend ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
ByHack
[QUOTE = kaan __] Regional cleaning always stains ..
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the result of kosla products from the houses while cleaning the car seats. src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
1-the seats are wiped with a cloth that is not too wet
2-loc product with a microfiber cloth is the place is wiped beautifully in a very wet place
3-last step most importantly, the areas wiped with the carpet washing machine are completely removed. (this process continues until the dirty water is completely removed)
4-vehicle is left to dry.
5 - the view you want to see on Monday is "T
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I totally agree with my nurse, we cannot share the carpet washing machine with the lady since I discovered the miracle of the carpet washing machine "T "T
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”