Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Creaking sound and noise coming from the brake when reversing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
nurkann
Friends,

First of all, as soon as I move the car, it sounds like bed creaking for 10-15 minutes and it feels as if the car is shaking.

my second question is

When I touch the brake while going back, there is a sound under the car that says plug and play.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
qqyyxx
My teacher has had this voice for 6 months, never wondering and showing it to a service. If I hear the sound today, I will surely make it look after 1 day. It's hard to say anything without hearing the sound. One of the first motor or transmission earbuds that comes to mind
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
nurkann
I did not care much because there was no trouble, just a rattling when I hit the brake when I have to go back, there is no problem in holding the brake, etc.

When it comes to creaking I think my head always stems from the tailgate but
08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
kaderim@61
The creaking noise from the sibling can be torsion. In addition, when I press the brakes, the sounding plug is finished, the sound is finished when I leave it back, my back pads are finished in my car, I have left the hand brake and put it down. respects...
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
qqyyxx
The first thing you need to do to prevent the backward squeeze is to stick it to the plastics, where the rear sponge is seated, from the soft, thin adhesive sunger, and usually prevents the pandezot from sitting directly on plastic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”