Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Creaking - Hated

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:58 # 1
ultrAzrail
Good Night To All,

Today, I realized that this sound is not going to pass, but when the gear is idle, it sounds like I press the brake, and so on. Turns out spontaneously when he goes away after a while. I can not go to show because I can not find an opportunity. Do you have an idea? Ağlama
08.05.2020 15:58 # 2
Guests
I will say rot adjustment but you say sound or something .. there is something in the battery ... I need to look at the front team firmly .. whatever I say is empty ...
08.05.2020 15:58 # 3
ultrAzrail
[QUOTE]

It is difficult to answer when you cannot explain the problem properly. Kahkaha Thank you brother.
Let's look at what will come out.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ultrAzrail] [QUOTE = by_ersin] I'd say rot setting but you say sound or something .. there is something in the system ... I need to have a look at the front gear .. whatever I say is empty ... [/ QUOTE]

It is difficult to answer when you cannot explain the problem properly. Kahkaha Thank you brother.
Let's look at what will come out.
[/ QUOTE]

tomorrow it makes a pretty comment on the subject ... follow my friend ... get well soon ..
08.05.2020 15:58 # 5
vbmaster
Have you checked the steering hydraulic oil level?
08.05.2020 15:58 # 6
hakann83
I think bend look at the iron ends
08.05.2020 15:58 # 7
ultrAzrail
[QUOTE = vbmaster] Have you checked the steering hydraulic oil level? [/ QUOTE]

I just added the oil, there was a slight decrease, but the sound event stuck on my head.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 8
41as206
There is the same problem in ten, as they say ten rods, they are getting into the 2010 model car from the glarcr gırcır gırcır sode when they turn the drection.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 9
Guests
My springs were cut, the squeaky grass was pulling in the direction I was turning the steering wheel, then it was straight. I bought a sports bow and wore it.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 10
ultrAzrail
[QUOTE = OKANKYM] can be from the springs. My springs were cut, the squeaking creaking steering was pulling in the direction I was turning, then it was straightening. I bought a sports bow and got it fixed. [/ QUOTE]

There is a sports bow, the originals are already in the warehouse.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”