Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

crash tramer photo?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
rhcpeppers
2-3 weeks before the friends hit the car from behind. I couldn't get it done. We kept a report. I just questioned the tramer, a 100 percent flawed rear-hitting vehicle. When I go to have it done, can I have the photos I have taken in the accident at the tram. There is only a photo of a tramer in the moment. in my vehicle there is only a very small dents on the license plate. I want it documented.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
34sea45
I have some information about tramer, there is no photo adding in the tramer, as far as I know, when you ask the trader plate, if the insurance company did not send them the information you sent to the tramer, if the insurance company sent you the amount of the damage, the tramer writes you the cost of the repair, if the insurance company sent you the repair costs.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
rifatseker
If there is a photo when the tram is questioned from the website, they will appear. When you go to the service to have your car done and give the documents, they will process the photos along with those documents.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”