Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Crankshaft sensor malfunction? help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:12 # 1
naksi
Hello friends

my car sometimes does not work, I force it for starter
I run the car on the lpg with the help of a cable.

It is not the original device but we looked with the odb device, there is a malfunction like crankshaft sensor upper limit.

now my gas pump is faulty (we hit the head of the gas pump while the car is running, we hit the head, no clicks) or is my crankshaft sensor faulty?

Will the crankshaft sensor cut gasoline? I wonder
Also, when the vehicle is running when it is cold, the stop warning lights up 3 times and then ends with the abs light.

helpme with knowledge on this pls
08.05.2020 15:12 # 2
106_arts
When you say with the help of a cable, you are supplementing another vehicle's battery
if there was a problem with the crank, it would not work in the tube
your abs light can light up because your pads are exhausted
08.05.2020 15:12 # 3
naksi
When I say cable help, I run it directly from LPG regulator from LPG regulator with battery + electric cable operation
08.05.2020 15:12 # 4
klemann
Look at the crank sensor cables, I think it was making a similar fault on my vehicle. I renewed the cable was like a monster. clean the bidet crank pulley and cut it. In 3 months, however, we found that the malfunction was on the cable. The sensor I did not change did not remain.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 5
koliva
I have two questions for your question:

1. Does your vehicle misfire when it starts?
2. Is the engine fault light on?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 6
tilbe307
my friend I just changed this sensor yesterday. My problem was that sometimes the contact that received it at the first press sometimes took 5 seconds. Sometimes when I wasted the car was going to stop, the car stopped. Especially the cars between 4000 and 5000 rpm seemed to have a hard time getting stuck. We changed it yesterday and it's like no problem. I have tried it once. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 7
mesel1982
brother, I am living the same problem as you are now, I also run the battery with a direct cable from the battery, it does not have any problem. But then it does it again. If you make a change, write it in the form. But don't change the float just like me.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 8
STALLONE
ALIO COMMAND ALIO THERE WILL HAVE ANY BACKGROUND OR ITS NOT SUCCESS WHEN IT IS A PROBLEM IN KARDEŞİM KRANK SENSOR BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK
08.05.2020 15:12 # 9
muzarix
Hello there!
First of all, if your vehicle is inline system lpg, if you hold down the b / g button (2 at the same time) while turning the full contact, the car will run with gas immediately. I have that same problem. He had stopped for a while and came to the agenda again. It should not be a flywheel-crank sensor because if it is faulty they say the car will not work at all.
My friend who lived in hyundai getz solved the tube by changing his brain. It was a problem because the tube brain sent gas and gas at the same time.
I recommend you to try this. The car may recover a little bit. Unplug and wait for 2 hours of the battery for approximately 24 hours. Let the car be reset, when you first start, close the tube and use it with gasoline. It might be useful.
I am thinking of having the tube brain checked, I changed the heat sensor, used it for 1 month without problems, started to do it again, while the vehicle was not working while it was problematic, I had the crank sensor replaced and the vehicle did not work again.
We can benefit if you write your essays. Get well soon
08.05.2020 15:12 # 10
muzarix
[QUOTE = muzarix] Hello!
First of all, if your vehicle is inline system lpg, if you hold down the b / g button (2 at the same time) while turning the full contact, the car will run with gas immediately. I have that same problem. He had stopped for a while and came to the agenda again. It should not be a flywheel-crank sensor because if it is faulty they say the car will not work at all.
My friend who lived in hyundai getz solved the tube by changing his brain. It was a problem because the tube brain sent gas and gas at the same time.
I recommend you to try this. The car may recover a little bit. Unplug and wait for 2 hours of the battery for approximately 24 hours. Let the car be reset, when you first start, close the tube and use it with gasoline. It might be useful.
I am thinking of having the tube brain checked, I changed the heat sensor, used it for 1 month without problems, started to do it again, while the vehicle was not working while it was problematic, I had the crank sensor replaced and the vehicle did not work again.
We can benefit if you write your essays. Get well soon
[/ QUOTE]
By the way, I just changed the gas pump in the service and I loved the 400 lira.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 11
Serhun
They say that this is not a flywheel sensor, magnetic sensor or something. It is possible to do it at first run, if there is no problem, then it is likely to do it.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 12
naksi
What is my crankshaft sensor? I changed it.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 13
Guests

I am dead again, I hope. Get well soon with it.

08.05.2020 15:12 # 14
muzarix
Hello my brother! My problem with the subject still continues. How is your satisfaction?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 15
oguzhan29
get well brother
08.05.2020 15:12 # 16
ALX
Cancel / turn off LPG, remove battery terminals, wait 2-3 minutes, reconnect, then run on petrol. If the vehicle is not working, without thinking, to the service, if necessary with the savior. What it means to run directly is like doing a sport to a sick man. If it is difficult but runs on gasoline, check LPG.

One more question, is it possible to switch to gas while working on gas?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 17
flash296

I have a problem similar to gentlemen, but although I have repeatedly connected it to the device, the car does not fail ... I even opened it on a subject but I can say that almost nobody was interested ... There was a lpg in the car, although there was no problem, I canceled the lpg completely, but the problem was It still continues .. At low revs, the vehicle gas, or even sometimes stacked. When I turn the ignition off and on, it continues as if there was nothing ... I am saying that it might be from the crankshaft position sensor. is it possible ?

08.05.2020 15:12 # 18
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = flash296]

I have a problem similar to gentlemen, but although I have repeatedly connected it to the device, the car does not fail ... I even opened it on a subject but I can say that almost nobody was interested ... There was a lpg in the car, although there was no problem, I canceled the lpg completely, but the problem was It still continues .. At low revs, the vehicle gas, or even sometimes stacked. When I turn the ignition off and on, it continues as if there was nothing ... I am saying that it might be from the crankshaft position sensor. is it possible ?

[/ QUOTE]
Did you fix the flash296 sister fault? I have the same problems.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 19
mertdemiray
[QUOTE = flash296]

[/ QUOTE]

Have you corrected the problem, I have a similar problem 4 gears 75-80, a cutout starts, the car goes by singing and shakes slightly. As if I press the gas and pull it all the time, but my foot is fixed on the gas.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 20
mertdemiray
[QUOTE = koliva] I have two questions for your question:

1. Does your vehicle misfire when it starts?
2. Is the engine fault light on?
[/ QUOTE]

Koliva I have what you say.
Working late, sometimes when cold and misfire started 4 feel very in gear. It's like pulling a drop from behind and pulling it out. it's going to be the car. Does this problem happen because the crank sensor signal is not working properly?

Engine fault light is not lit. No error code.

I think it's just starting fault.
mertdemiray 2014-07-22 14:26:19
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”