Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

crankshaft problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
hayatiozturk66
hello friends & nbsp; sound from the engine of the car & nbsp; I showed 5 masters down 2 above & nbsp; said the big possibility from the thrusters & nbsp; & nbsp; others said from the crankshaft & nbsp; meanwhile compression test was done & nbsp; robust output is all in good condition & nbsp; if I say crankshaft for crankshaft & nbsp; if the crankshaft has a problem, how do compression come out, why do the crank sound? & nbsp; make my beds sound ??? Let's say that the crank & nbsp; if the upper block needs to be opened, does the bottom crank open & nbsp; cranked and the beds cannot change? tsk ler & nbsp; for your help
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
hayatiozturk66
do not have friends with an idea of knowledge ??? a bother
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
baroff
for the crankshaft, the engine must descend, the top has to be opened, but I know it is more likely that the sound comes from the thrusters
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
hayatiozturk66
I can't understand it, I want to see the crankshaft and & nbsp; piston rods, etc., when I open the crankcase, I can't open it, why do I need to open all the top covers and all of them & nbsp; I'm not a master of course I am not claiming, but & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”