Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Crankcase Guard

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
yenice
Greetings.

I want to have a crankcase guard. I researched the market a little and some questions occurred in my head. First of all, I would be pleased if we have friends who have implemented this process and can provide information.

The brand I found first is this:

and the other:

are both for 206 but there are differences in the pictures. The second says it is 100% compatible, and the other is said to be compatible.

I would be glad if you helped this. Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
EErgul

I don't think that 100 percent is a game. I have no experience with crankcase protection, but they are both compatible after all.
Can I ask you why you want something like that? Are you driving on very rough roads? Though none of us can go the right way
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
Mami86
Yesterday I got it to 206, it is very successful. It looks durable, hair and & nbsp; was fully compatible with 206, we got it for 80 liras.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
Mami86
Now I have reviewed again from the 64 TL one, I guess what I got it looks like the same. ..
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
Alicilik
Hello Ramadan,

I had a plastic crankcase cover fitted in my car. A few cut-outs on the doorway of the garage were sliding, making a broken sound. I thought it was from augers, and if I found it, the crankcase was making noise.

When I went to the maintenance, the man made the protection a plastic piece. He said let's metal. Requested 150tl excluding workmanship. I said keep it old too. I asked the pejo particle a little ahead, the guy said 60tl and bought the screws and nuts for 60tl. It was very good that I got the master at 10tl at the back.

I did not see a bad side. It protects both from water and physical impacts, it is a very heavy and set shield.
is part of the essential conditions no matter where in Turkey. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
KenBlockJR
I think an unnecessary expense. as a result, the vehicle was not put in production. I used 206 for 8 years, I never needed.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
Mami86
Man, I had plastic in the car, it was broken and shattered, I saw that the car was pierced by the open logar cover, I needed it in the repair shop. ... :) What they said first tie the donkey, then entrust it to God ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:11 # 8
yenice
I have a coil spring in my friends car. I have added your photos before:

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24801&title=finally-bitti-images-added

Today we removed the tool to check the hoods, bottom I looked at the part, the engine seemed to be entrusted to God. God forbid, if we do not see a stone on the road and take it under us, we go on top of the engine. At least we break the crankcase cover.

In addition, it is also important, I thought that during the winter, the mud will not damage or pollute the engine.

I have no chance to supply it for the crankcase cover here. I have to get it from the internet. I have it here.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = yenice] My friends car has a coil spring. I have added your photos before:

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24801&title=finally-bitti-images-added

Today we removed the tool to check the hoods, bottom I looked at the part, the engine seemed to be entrusted to God. God forbid, if we do not see a stone on the road and take it under us, we go on top of the engine. At least we break the crankcase cover.

In addition, it is also important, I thought that during the winter, the mud will not damage or pollute the engine.

I have no chance to supply it for the crankcase cover here. I have to get it from the internet. I have it here.
[/ QUOTE]

If I knew that the cargo would not hold, I would send it. I do not have any agreement with Ramadan. No attention with a company. A piece is required. You fix this piece on the front. The guard has hooked legs, you insert it into the attachment and screw the guard in 2-3 places. These screws did not exist, but when I bought it, there was more, but it was bare and I bought special screws and nuts. it was more solid. I unscrewed the last screw.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyership]
If I knew that the cargo would not hold much, I would send it, I do not have any agreement with Ramadan, no company with a firm

Be careful when buying;

-Protection is required for an additional piece, you fix this piece on the front. . The guard has hooked legs, you insert it into the attachment and screw the guard in 2-3 places. These screws did not exist, but when I bought it, there was more, but it was bare and I bought special screws and nuts. it was more solid. I unscrewed the last screw I pulled back to disassemble the bumper. maybe they have an agreement. If something is missing, it's hard to get it from here. So the protection is in 2 parts. one of them is screwed under the engine. the other part is screwed into the bumper and goes under the engine, and the two are screwed together. did i get it right? & nbsp; Let me ask if it is in the form of 2 pieces.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = yenice]
Ali, where does your delivery deliver to cargo? maybe they have an agreement. If something is missing, it's hard to get it from here. So the protection is in 2 parts. one of them is screwed under the engine. the other part is screwed into the bumper and goes under the engine, and the two are screwed together. did i get it right? & nbsp; Let me ask if it is in the form of 2 pieces.
[/ QUOTE]

There are not two pieces, but a small piece. There is no number, I am trying to stop by tomorrow. Have you met with Şahin pejo?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 12
yenice
[QUOTE = Receiving] [QUOTE = yenice]
Ali, where does your delivery deliver to cargo? maybe they have an agreement. If something is missing, it's hard to get it from here. So the protection is in 2 parts. one of them is screwed under the engine. the other part is screwed into the bumper and goes under the engine, and the two are screwed together. did i get it right? & nbsp; Let me ask if it is in the form of 2 pieces.
[/ QUOTE]

There are not two pieces, but a small piece. There is no number, I am trying to stop by tomorrow. Did you meet with Şahin pejo?
[/ QUOTE]

I sent a private message, no answer yet. I say I will replace it with the front hoods when I lift the ready vehicle. because there are fractures in the front hoods. Let it be over and over again. I haven't had a phone call now.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 13
yenice
[QUOTE = Receiving] [QUOTE = yenice]
[/ QUOTE]

There are not two pieces, but a small piece. There is no number, I am trying to stop by tomorrow. Did you meet with Şahin pejo?
[/ QUOTE]

Şahin met with peugeot 100 tl housing housing, 50 tl I got the price for hoods, I ordered. same as market prices. only a little difference in the crankcase. but they also ranged from 50-60 tl to 100-120tl.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 14
Alicilik
Good luck.

There is no need to lift the replacement of the hood for 15 minutes, only one side should be removed and the wheel removed. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:11 # 15
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyer] Good luck.

There is no need to lift the replacement of the hood for 15 minutes, only one side should be removed and the wheel removed.
[/ QUOTE]

I could not stand at the beginning of the vehicle for the sump, but the master first called and said that you have to make a foot under the bumper you said. He said, "What happened?"
08.05.2020 17:11 # 16
Mesut48
Look at the chance, I thought about it today, the topic has been opened :)

Good luck Thanks in knowledge.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 17
herry
I also had the maslak industry, and I gave the man 70 TL to protect in the private service, and at the end, he put the car in the air. as a result, the vehicle was not put in production. I used 206 for 8 years, I never needed. '' If you use a 5 cm spring in your vehicle, you will definitely need the car.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 18
superyusuf
I have 106 friends.And when I put a 5 cm spring into the car, it got closer to the ground. I occasionally rub the casing.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 19
Serkan
Do not disassemble it, teacher, when you disassemble it, this time you rub the crankcase.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 20
herry
do not disassemble! If you do not mind it, you can rub the crankcase without it, or the air conditioning mechanism can also get serious damage, the protection will be rubbed on the ground by 1 cm more, but it will not be a problem.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”