Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CRANK TRANSFER SENSOR !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
kuscu38
Hello guys, I haven't opened a subject for a long time though, I haven't been involved in any subject for a long time :( maybe there are those who know me among you. My name is Recep. 2001 1.6 16 valve 206 XS. There is a long time ago to hit the axle from the alternator to the battery. The vehicle was working but it was going to protect itself. It did not exceed 1000 cycles. The vehicle was returning to normal after 10 or 20 starts. On the road, it was going to protect. The malfunction was gone.It has been a year since then and it was doing a misfire gas cut.When the gas pump was burned, the coil spark plugs changed, but when it passed through a pit or a pile of water, a misfire would stack. It turned to zero, everything turns back to normal when the ignition is turned on and off, including eating gas. Do you have an absurd condition with a crank sensor? Thank you to everyone who will answer in advance.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
BayQ
If the crank speed sensor fails, the vehicle will not operate at all. Look at the coil cables and measure the coil spark plug values and check the butterfly throat map sensor
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
KILIC
When the crank sensor malfunctions, the car will not start when the engine is hot. After it cools down, it will stop if the car progresses.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”