Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

(Cozuldu) my car is not working help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
sedataksu
Friends, my vehicle did not work despite all my attempts yesterday evening and morning. Starting but the vehicle does not start. The battery has become very weak. The starter gears and the charcoal tray have been renewed recently. The starter motor does not look like malfunction. When the engine was hot, the vehicle was running at one time. For the last two or three times, I thought I could buy fuel from a different place. When the starter is pressed, the apricot turns, gray smoke comes out but it does not work. I bought it because there might be water in the diesel filter. I looked at the fuel filter, how can I get the air in? There was something else that caught my attention in the morning. 10 months ago, there was oil leakage from the cylinder top cover, I wanted to change the seal in a master sent by our brother. He has missed more oil and these oils have come to glow plugs. At the opening meeting of Garaga Türk, I was planning to get an idea for the gasket and the egr valve that was canceled due to malfunction before TUV TURK inspection. We will meet earlier. I need a car on the weekend, I do not know how to do my work very intensely. Also, the vehicle does not work at all and I cannot go to the service. I am waiting for your help. I also want support from Mehmet and Murat. It seems that I will be the first customer of Garage Türk from the forum. If I can start the vehicle, we will meet with them soon. koliva2012-11-10 12:18:08
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
koliva
The car must be started without glow plugs. Okay, it does not take on a press but after a couple of days it has to take off from the exhaust with smoke. I will also recommend you to try it with your backup key. Maybe there is a problem with the immoblizer.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
sedataksu
Does it work by hitting the key though? When it first started, it was difficult to start the first time, and when the engine stopped, it worked very easily every time when I stopped and started. I do not use my car continuously, I usually use it on weekends.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
GokhaN
I think the problem is on the battery & nbsp; "Smile" the same problem happened to me in winter before. Shoot works. Don't forget to change the battery after "Wink"
GökhaN 2012 -11-08 10:21:57
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
volkan22
Greetings to my friend, first of all, I had the same problem, especially if your car was diesel, the problem came to me. First of all, if you say the car is diesel, you have to control the heaters. just try it if it is okay if it is reddening in 5 seconds, and if all is ok then the other swicth you need to check is to control the cables with your hands. If the coupons coming to the heaters are in the heat for 5 seconds when that contact is first activated, it means that the heaters are going to the heaters in the cables. In the beginning, if you wait for 5 seconds and start the vehicle, you should start the vehicle ... on the other hand, you said that it should not be from the fuel I bought, you should have traveled at least 10 km with the fuel you bought at night, and if it did not work in the morning, I would not think it would be from your fuel ... my fault was just like yours. check it I thought it was all okay. then my big problem is that the water was wondering .. my piston pads are worn out, also the valvit is less bent and diesel vehicles you know, the diesel works with the compression of diesel, the compressor was weak, the piston slots and my vehicle was not working, I have compelled the machine, not like to scare you, but maybe there is a problem with the fuel pump. but first you see the heaters as I explain, let's see if all is ok check if there is diesel coming, if the diesel pump has a bombing place on top of the pump, if the car is electronic, I will not know or diesel is not going, either my heating is not ok, or my vehicle does not go to electricity. Like the vehicle's compressor is weak maybe you can handle the problem. one of my cars was running when the compressor was weak. volkan222012-11-08 10:49:35
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
sedataksu
[QUOTE = sedataksu] Does it work by knocking off the key? When it first started, it was difficult to start the first time, and when the engine stopped, it worked very easily every time when I stopped and started. I don't use my car all the time, I usually use it on weekends. [/ QUOTE]

1 week ago they looked at the battery and said normal. If the battery comes out this time, I will renew the battery every year. It has been 3 years since the battery had been renewed, so a lot of work had happened to me because of the battery.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
sedataksu
[QUOTE = volkan22] my friend greetings first of all I had the same problem, especially if your car is diesel, you have to deal with the problem. If there are heaters, try them out and try the battery one by one, if it gets fried in 5 seconds, it is okay. Also, if all is ok, the other you need to control the swicth. ... if you wait for 5 seconds and start the vehicle at the first start of the vehicle, you need to start the vehicle ... on the other hand, if you say that it is not from the fuel I bought, you should have traveled at least 10 km with the fuel you bought and you did not work in the morning ... I was just like yours I checked my s, all was ok. then my big problem is that the water was wondering .. my piston pads are worn out, also the valvit is less bent and diesel vehicles you know, the diesel works with the compression of diesel, the compressor was weak, the piston slots and my vehicle was not working, I have compelled the machine, not like to scare you, but maybe there is a problem with the fuel pump. but first you see the heaters as I explain, let's see if all is ok check if there is diesel coming, if the diesel pump has a bombing place on top of the pump, if the car is electronic, I will not know or diesel is not going, either my heating is not ok, or my vehicle does not go to electricity. Like the vehicle's compressor is weak maybe you can handle the problem. one of my cars was running when the compressor was weak. [/ QUOTE] Thank you brother, I will do what I say. In the evening we will look at a friend. I am wondering what will come out.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 8
sedataksu
My friends, we detected the problem last night, my vehicle is running. We found that it is welded by the glow plug cable. Friends reinforced the car's battery. Separating the cable from the spark plug brain, the battery was powered directly and the vehicle started. While the weather was dark during the work, I saw one of the spark plugs sparking from his feet. The friend checked and said that if he repeats that the spark plug can be from his brain (automatic), we will change it. Then, when we stopped the car and started it again, we saw that it sparked again. When I look at it with a flashlight, the spark plug cable slipped while it was tightening and the engine is melted and the insulation melted and there is a short circuit by shushing from the engine. We fixed and checked the problem. I tried again in the morning, the car worked very comfortably. When I could not start it, the battery cable was getting very hot and the battery was getting hot because there was a short circuit. We talked to the room, he looked at the room, because of the short circuit due to contact, we commented that the glow plug protects the brain (automatics) from protecting itself, because there was a problem in the first start. The shortest has been around for a long time, but we did not understand because the weather was hot. Maybe the teeth of the starter automatics were broken because of the problem because the vehicle did not work because I had to start for a long time.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 9
sedataksu
I had the opportunity to reuse my vehicle today. It worked smoothly in one go. I think the problem is solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”