Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

couldn't diagnose this problem? knowing-living ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
Guests

I have had a strange problem since I bought my 2004 model vehicle .. on ignition .. this problem happens intermittently (say once or twice a year) but it bothers me.

My problem is this: the vehicle does not start when I switch on the ignition. the starter sounds when I start, the engine vibrates constantly as in the first run, but does not work. When I first encountered this problem, I turned on the remote control of my key completely by chance and turned it off and it worked this time .. this problem is very rare as I said. once, turning on and off from the control did not work, I removed the pole head and it worked like that .. it wants some sort of reset, the car is in the meantime .. I also consulted this to a few people including the service (samsun ses oto) but the service especially if they see this problem in case of breakdown They said they could make a full diagnosis, which is almost impossible to match .. I am too far from the service ..
my opinion is that the immobilizer is somehow inactive, leaving the engine in protection mode .. probably not sending fuel .. but i am not sure about it and i dont know what i can do with this problem ... i want to sell my car but i don't want to sell it like this ..
There is no abs-esp etc in my car, but it is also rare, but when opening the ignition, the abs esp indicators are also on the indicators ...
I would be glad if you share the opinions and ideas about the solution ..
(note: my vehicle is at 80,000 km and I have no problem to directly affect ignition, such as batteries etc.)
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
hasimayaz
The vehicle does not read immo. There may be 3 reasons if we rank from the bass to the complex:
1. The immo chip in the key is broken.
2. The immo reader is located on the Com2000. There may be a lack of contact with the connectors of com 2000 or a problem with the reader. (In the meantime, the center below the steering wheel where the track driving controls, which we call com2000, is located. The zero original is about 500 TL half price, there are sub-industries in the market.)
3. Immo information is kept in BSI, it is a little difficult but a possible BSI problem may cause this malfunction. BSI is located under the fuse panel on the driver's side. This part controls parts related to driving controls. If the malfunction is here, a cost of 1500 - 2000 TL may occur.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] The vehicle does not read immo. There may be 3 reasons.
1. The immo chip in the key is broken.
2. The immo reader is located on the Com2000. There may be a lack of contact with the connectors of com 2000 or a problem with the reader. (In the meantime, the center below the steering wheel where the track driving controls, which we call com2000, is located. The zero original is about 500 TL half price, there are sub-industries in the market.)
3. Immo information is kept in BSI, it is a little difficult but a possible BSI problem may cause this malfunction. BSI is located under the fuse panel on the driver's side. This part controls parts related to driving controls. If the malfunction is here, a cost of 1500 - 2000 TL may occur.
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer .. I cannot say anything for the 2nd and 3rd options, but after the ignition for the 1st option, it can be after the key (or in the case that the controller is not using the immo), after the situation where I do not lock my car in any way. ? and when the car stopped; Does the immobilizer also work without control?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
hasimayaz
As can be seen from the picture below, there is no connection between the RF Immo and the remote control mechanism. Maybe the RFID coil of the immon inside the key may be damaged and be working with physical pressure.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] As can be seen from the picture below, there is no connection between the RF Immo and the remote control mechanism. Maybe the RFID coil of the immon inside the key may be damaged and be working with physical pressure.
[/ QUOTE]
Well, there was another situation of the teacher when I got my car first: when I pressed my car's horn hard (I mean stealing it was a bad habit from the old car) or when I pressed it for a long time, the airbag light came on and went off after a while according to its own head. the service talked about the contact of the cables inside the steering wheel .. but I did not ask in detail ... then they corrected .. Could the source of the same problem be related to the part you call com 2000? So the probability of the problem in these parts or cables is probably high.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = bartbartez] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] As can be seen from the picture below, the RF Immo does not have a connection to the remote control mechanism. Maybe the RFID coil of the immon inside the key may be damaged and be working with physical pressure.
[/ QUOTE]
Well, there was another situation of the teacher when I got my car first: when I pressed my car's horn hard (I mean stealing it was a bad habit from the old car) or when I pressed it for a long time, the airbag light came on and went off after a while according to its own head. the service talked about the contact of the cables inside the steering wheel .. but I did not ask in detail ... then they corrected .. Could the source of the same problem be related to the part you call com 2000? So the probability of the problem in these parts or cables is probably high.
[/ QUOTE]
Check out the link below. In the picture there, the white cables go to the airbag. In the picture in the link, the airbag is canceled, that is, the horn is empty.
The sockets on the airbag are locked, that is, the + and - poles are short-circuited when the socket is not attached, thereby preventing dangerous explosion when removing the airbag. If the socket is not fully seated, the protection frame is activated and the socket is short-circuited, which means that the airbag light is on. These white cables go to the com2000 just under the steering wheel. com 2000 has movable rollers for the transmission of the cables to the main circuit. In case of serious shocks, the contact pins of the rollers can come off the rail and cause short circuit or non-contact. This is a reason for the airbag light to come on.
hasimayaz 2009-12-14 12:51:13
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
Guests
Shouldn't the starter not spin if there is an ecu or immo problem? the indicators come on as usual, but the vehicle cranks, but the engine does not. The car vibrates and shakes strongly while giving the starter sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”