Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cooling water (antifreeze)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:26 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Have a nice holiday ..
In my car, the coolant reservoir is almost close to the minimum ... there is orange antifreeze in the chamber. I have two questions ..
1. Would it be a problem if we add green antifreeze to orange antifreeze?
2.If I add pure water instead of antifreeze until winter, would it be a problem?
08.05.2020 20:26 # 2
akk0212
just adding water is not correct, rust will occur and if you add antifreeze then there may be trouble.

08.05.2020 20:26 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Regardless of summer or winter, you should use a mixture of antifreeze and water, taking into account the weather in your area. Use pure water if you can find it. Use whatever the original is in color. Don't change constantly.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 4
Oktkor
I also have full antifreeze. Previously, there was water, and when it put antifreeze, it leaked from the seals. Now we are always antifreeze and will continue like that. Add the same color on top. If it is old enough to stay so long, the antifreeze that has remained in it has lost or is about to be. I think you can add antifreeze directly. Same color.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 5
dejawu1978
I am using Gazintep and antifreeze with water. Half of the time, it is very rare. It is very rare. You can use it according to your region. I did not put 1 drop of water in the vehicle, so there is no reduction: D
08.05.2020 20:26 # 6
koliva
Do not mix antifreezes of different colors. They made their colors different because they were already different. Is there any gas in the diesel car? Do you expect the same efficiency even if it is put? :)
08.05.2020 20:26 # 7
samet206
Do not mix different colors. I do not recommend using antifreeze as pure, if you use it as pure, it pierces and passes if there is no durable place. In low vehicles with model, all plumbing pipes are not 100% healthy so it does not work. Also, when a substance is diluted with water, a substance that gets stronger is balanced with the proportions written on the drum and diluted with water. I suggest that I am happy with the blue -It has a temperature up to 35 degrees. It depends on the quality of the product.
samet206 2017-06-27 01:43:38
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”