Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cooling water (antifreeze)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:23 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Hi friends.
In Benin 206, the antifreeze level has fallen slightly below tomorrow. Can I buy an orange antifreeze and add it to it, or do I love the service and have it changed?
08.05.2020 20:23 # 2
Oktkor
If the color inside is orange, add it on top. If not, put it in that color.

If it has nothing to do with it, no service is required. Everyone does it with 10 lira workmanship.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 3
Brcbyrktr
If it is going to work, rather than emptying it up and putting in a new one, it is better for me to add it ... at least right now ..
08.05.2020 20:23 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Hi guys.
In Benin 206, the antifreeze level has fallen slightly below tomorrow. Can I buy an orange antifreeze for this and add it to the service or do I love the service and have it changed? [/ QUOTE]

Min-max level is on top of the tank. Over time, it can become unreadable from dirt. Fill it with attention to it. If he's over Max, he's going to throw away more.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 5
Oktkor
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Hi guys.
In Benin 206, the antifreeze level has fallen slightly below tomorrow. Can I buy an orange antifreeze for this and add it to the service or do I love the service and have it changed? [/ QUOTE]

Min-max level is on top of the tank. Over time, it can become unreadable from dirt. Fill it with attention to it. If he's over Max, he's going to throw away more. [/ QUOTE]

Oghuzhan weekend was in Rize. No matter which shop I entered, they talked about how much they loved Trabzon. :)
08.05.2020 20:23 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Hi guys.

Min-max level is on top of the tank. Over time, it can become unreadable from dirt. Fill it with attention to it. If he's over Max, he's going to throw away more. [/ QUOTE]

Oghuzhan weekend was in Rize. No matter which shop I entered, they talked about how much they loved Trabzon. :) [/ QUOTE]

Very bad brother, there was a contrast. He was well reinforced :)
08.05.2020 20:23 # 7
Oktkor
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Hi guys.

Oghuzhan weekend was in Rize. No matter which shop I entered, they talked about how much they loved Trabzon. :) [/ QUOTE]

Very bad brother, there was a contrast. He was well reinforced :) auspicious [/ QUOTE]

Because of you :)

I don't think it will improve after this time. Auspicious :)
08.05.2020 20:23 # 8
Popomundo
The best antifreeze castrol pink 2.5 liters fill the remaining water, neither the heating radiator nor the engine water radiator ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”