Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cooling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
ES-41
My car has a 2000 model automatic 206. I recently put antifreeze on my car. After the master completely drained the water in the system, he filled the antifreeze into the tank. He added as much water as I can say 1-2 glasses. My problem started after this point. The temperature, which never exceeded 90 degrees before the antifreeze, now passes 9 degrees when I go at 100 km or so and when I pull my foot out of the gas, it goes back to 90 levels. If I squeeze the car, it will almost increase and overheat. I went to the service, they removed my uncle, but it was sound. what do you think could be the problem. I'm waiting for your help. I also came with an oil change, is there anyone using boron additives? Would it be beneficial for my hobby if I use it?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
koliva
Are you sure it is pure antifreeze? Could it be prepared from ready mixes?

Note: Please open different issues for the same question.
koliva 2011-12-27 21:15:47 < / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
yavuz25
Secondly, what's the thermostat like?
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
ES-41
The master took his air and said that he takes the air himself automatically and filled the 2.5 lt antifreeze. It wasn't a mixture. I thank those who answered.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
badcombatant
Last week I had the same operation & nbsp; I had the radiator's lower inlet hose removed, drained the water, then inserted the hose and filled the coolant container full air & nbsp; bleed the car with the vehicle 1 turn and came, the vehicle gave the cooling water missing failure, the bottle that was full was not empty, so it was not full air. We took a tour for it, then we filled it again and I came home after the master stopped the car, check the water again at the first start. If the water is low, you can complete it, maybe there is air & nbsp; for the possibility of decreasing again. & nbsp;
Could your car be such a thing? Did you check in my car, 90 of them are in the rare city, stop and get up, now the same & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ES-41] It took the air, the master already said that he takes the air automatically, filled 2.5 lt antifreeze. It wasn't a mixture. [/ QUOTE]
how my car will take the air by itself. If you pay attention, the cooling system is a closed system. img src = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley2.gif" height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
ES-41
I brought it back to the master, he opened the air, looked at it, checked the water, there was no reduction. He said, "I took the air, they throw it out automatically," said water. I didn't believe it, I took it to another room and said the same thing. He said that the antifreeze removed the dirt in some places and clogged the system somewhere. I don't know how to clean. I say let me buy the radiator cleaning materials sold.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 8
koliva
This is the first time I have heard of automatic blasting. So check the presence of a worm. If there is any reason why there is a need to think.

08.05.2020 16:29 # 9
BurakGONULAL
FAN LA RELATED TO THE FACILITY.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 10
oguzhandincel
I had almost the same problem recently. But I guess that the antifreeze in my car has not changed for a few years. I guess the car did not make the previous owner look because it was in Samsun. They put antifreeze and took its air. They ran the car at high speeds where it stopped and looked at the degree. He did not cause any problems there. Maybe the sender might be broken. He did not open because the fan after 100. The fan was a little hit on the radiator. The fan said it could be oxidized. make it even change if you can. After the year, the car occasionally rises to 100e, but after 100, the fan turns on immediately. I did not have the opportunity to try it on the long road.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 11
ES-41
Brother Koliva, I will ask for some more information about this valve. I wonder if I can do the bleeding myself? Bidet does not have any problems with the fan. thanks
08.05.2020 16:29 # 12
yavuz25
My brother book it to someone who knows not to breathe air. Although it looks simple, it is very important.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = ES-41] Koliva brother, I will ask for some more information about this valve. I wonder if I can do the bleeding myself? Bidet does not have any problems with the fan. thanks [/ QUOTE]

If you do not have any experience, I would not recommend doing this by yourself. Nevertheless, I can briefly explain how to inform.

First of all, this valve remains at the rear of the engine. It is mostly on one of the hoses leading to the heating radiator. So you need to be able to see when you look at the back of the engine. Air bleeding is done roughly. The engine is started and the valve opens slightly. The cover of the expansion canister also opens. As the vehicle warms up, the valve opens even more. Once in a while, the thick hose that goes to the engine from the bottom of the radiator is tightened by hand. If you see bubbles in the water coming out of the valve, the air is coming out. Continue the process a little more. On the one hand, the water level in the expansion canister is constantly checked and additions are made if necessary. This is the case.

Note: While doing this, you should wear gloves and eye protection.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 14
aspirinxlarge
When I say after 90, does not the fan open at 95? There is a lack in that part. & Nbsp; What is the maximum output? & Nbsp; Doesn't it turn on the fan at 95 and drop to 90 again? & Nbsp; You may be growing something very simple? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:29 # 15
ES-41
then there is certain weather, master did not do anything like that thank you for your explanation. I will be asking for comments in another failure. I would like to benefit from your experiences that I wrote in the forum.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = ES-41] then there is certain weather master did not do anything like that thank you for your explanation. I will be asking for comments in another failure. I would like to take advantage of your experiences that I wrote in the forum. [/ QUOTE]

I think if you are sure that the master has put in full antifreeze, look at changing it to another master as soon as possible. 60% antifreeze to the lowest freezing temperature - 40% water is obtained. If you increase the antifreeze rate in this mixture, that is to say 100%, you will cause damage to your vehicle such as corrosion, circulation pump failure and engine wear. Also, the water used in the mixture must have been dispersed. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:29 # 17
ES-41
Thank you very much Koliva I will go again on the weekend, I think to show the service. The problem is not very problematic at the moment because the weather is icy but when the weather gets warmer it is a big problem.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 18
yavuz25
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = ES-41] then there is definite weather master did not do anything like that thank you for your explanation. I will be asking for comments in another failure. I would like to take advantage of your experiences that I wrote in the forum. [/ QUOTE]

I think if you are sure that the master has put in full antifreeze, look at changing it to another master as soon as possible. 60% antifreeze to the lowest freezing temperature - 40% water is obtained. If you increase the antifreeze rate in this mixture, that is to say 100%, you will cause damage to your vehicle such as corrosion, circulation pump failure and engine wear. Also, the water used in the mixture must have been dispersed.
[/ QUOTE]
Why is my brother wearing the engine, I couldn't understand? gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/> "Ermm"
08.05.2020 16:29 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = yavuz25]
My brother, why did the engine wear, I couldn't understand it? I was using it in my previous vehicle by putting a glass of water on 100% antifreeze in erzurum. Did I switch from vehicle to vehicle? height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" /> "Ermm"
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know what your previous vehicle was, but I think the mixing ratio was even over 90%. So, on what basis and what logic did you do, can I ask him?

08.05.2020 16:29 # 20
yavuz25
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = yavuz25]
Why did my brother wear the engine? I was using it in my previous vehicle by putting a glass of water on 100% antifreeze in my yard and it was okay. Does it touch the vehicle from the vehicle? /smiley2.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/> "Ermm"
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know what your previous vehicle was, but I think the mixing ratio was even over 90%. So, based on what and what logic did you do, can I ask him?

[/ QUOTE]
I did not, my brother. "Smile" My master made it. You know the cold in the razors. "17" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”