Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

coolant problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
goktug
Hello. friends, my car's engine coolant is running out very quickly. I am filling the coolant 3 you did not know 5 days later, the coolant missing indicator is on. I looked under the mat and there was no wetness to see if the antifreeze was missing. a friend said of the thermostat problem. I couldn't be sure. The heater is constantly working, does it have anything to do with it. what are your thoughts I would be glad if you share it ....
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
djchaos
may be leaking from the thermostat gasket or leaking from the hoses Check if there is any cracking in the hose from the clamps, if not, look at the thermostat
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
gabriel
Hello, the problem you mentioned was in me. Some said the gasket, some said from the radiator. It is useful to try.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
djchaos
No advertising, you can help if you share it. It is not a problem if we do not share the parts sold by sponsors.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
gabriel
http://www.hepsiburada.com/ List / ProductDetails.aspx? Categoryid = 26005 & amp; productid = otev66120
I used this product..shoot beer or open the radiator water cap and start the vehicle. The water should be hot ... then you will pour that powder. brother, you will travel for 15 minutes ... then add your water and enjoy yourself ... i tried this way. thank god no problem for 3-4 days. water level is in the same place. but also in the comments. it is effective in small cracks. you will not lose anything. The men were talking about 350-400 liras .. I took care of 10 liras ...
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
goktug
I bought yesterday, everyone is very satisfied with this product. I hope it fixes the problem. By the way, I think I found the water leak. I guess above the oil filter in the engine block is missing from the gasket where the recirculation pipe enters the engine. Let's have a try when it comes to the product.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”