Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

coolant drained

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
elsoberano
friends 2 days ago my car has been in a state before the floor problem according to km naturally I met him normally. I saw a liquid flowing while parking the vehicle a little while ago (in a thin line). The circulation changed 5000 km ago, the car did not move, why did not it throw off the cover or something?
08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
error
first of all, if you turn on the air conditioner, that water is the air conditioning water, it is already missing in the cooling water and you think that water is that water, it always happens in the summer Smile

where exactly is the water flowing?
error 2013-06-29 20:37:19
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
elsoberano
I thought he didn't care, but I was antifreeze in the flowing liquid blue, I hope I'm wrong. I'll complete the water tomorrow and look again. I have hospital work this week and see what the car does when it's needed.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
error
where exactly is the place where water flows? Was the air conditioner turned on?

Also, if the water flowing from the vehicle is water, you do not need to worry, if 5 liters of water is dropped next to it, you will complete it and then have it repaired.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
elsoberano
I could not understand where the air conditioner was closed for the last 10 minutes, I was coming from the hospital. traffic was very congested 15 minutes, the air conditioner was working, then I turned it off, 15-20 minutes, the air conditioner was off, I came in a traffic where the water flow started 10 m before the water came to the place. seems to be beating from the back of the engine.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 6
error
First of all, the first sign of water depletion will be hot. Be careful about this issue.

What happened is that the air conditioner water may have accumulated somewhere while the vehicle is in motion, and it may have flowed completely during the parking maneuver ... so add water and try again ..
08.05.2020 17:45 # 7
elsoberano
I constantly follow the map from an old vehicle, habitual traffic jams would give the water dark. There was no problem in the movement, the fan is running, I even changed the fan jacket when I bought it. I have a lpg hose going towards the back.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 8
candanxyz
I had the same problem. I changed my radiator this evening and it was drilled.
I think this is your problem for you.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 9
elsoberano
There is no wet vs under the radiator, there is nothing there
08.05.2020 17:45 # 10
candanxyz
[QUOTE = elsoberano] There is no wet vs under the radiator, there is nothing there [/ QUOTE]

You say that the water comes from behind. There is a space behind the engine like a valve cap that opens and closes to breathe the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 11
elsoberano

You say that the water comes from behind. There is a space behind the engine like a valve cap that opens and closes to breathe the radiator.
[/ QUOTE]

where exactly is that cover tomorrow ona look at it.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 12
candanxyz
The front of the bonnet can be loose, like the rubber valve cap in the middle and the rear most in the middle, at the top.
but I saw that 206 of your car was 307. Look, maybe it's in the same place.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 13
elsoberano
[QUOTE = candanxyz] Move right in front of the bonnet in the middle, the backside may be loose like the rubber valve cap in the upper part.
but I saw that 206 of your car was 307. Look, maybe it's in the same place.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, let me check the bleeding plugs tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 14
Gokhan Cetin
I had the same problem with the thermostat malfunctioning edge and pipes were broken but it looked from the thermostat when looked from below
08.05.2020 17:45 # 15
elsoberano
[QUOTE = Gökhan Çetin] I had the same problem with me, the thermostat was broken, its edge and pipes were broken, but it looked like it was from the thermostat.
[/ QUOTE]

I just changed it in the thermostat. There is no wetness around it either. I got up at night and looked up in the morning, but I couldn't understand.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 16
elsoberano
The oring of the pipe, which is called the (distributor pipe) behind the thermostat housing, was torn and the water was draining from there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”