Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Coolant and engine oil intake problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
baroff
Hello, I think I have 2 long-term jobs in my car.

1. The water in the radiator is discharged.

Form of formation: When I make a road between İnegöl and Bursa, the engine stop lamp lights up when the vehicle comes to 120km in total after turning off the ignition and when the car is turned on again, the water is empty, the water is empty and I am only forced to add water. When I showed it to the master before, I threw medicine, he said it wouldn't be illegal. There was no problem in the city, but this is the case when it comes a long way. There is no overheating, even when the engine presses on the gas, the engine gets cold and the traffic is heavy.

The second one had oil leakage from the crankshaft, when I showed it to the master before, he said 1-2, but he said that the leak came from there later in the crankcase protection casing, he still said that he would do a bit of a trip to the master where the oil leak was, and we even said he was missing from the crankshaft when I went again. I took it to another service to make sure I washed the engine and showed it, said the master there from the crank felt.

The question for you for the 2nd problem is that the leak only occurs when the vehicle stops, 2-3 drops per day, the decrease is noticeable for 1-2 days, even if it is not noticed in 2-3 weeks. I did not approach much because they wanted 500-600 lira money for felt repair, I said that it would be a problem.

If there are 1-2 more problems, I think I will be as if you had the car done all over again.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
nevce
MY 307 DEAL SEALED MASTER SAID AND COMPLETE ENGINE SHOULD TAKE UP THE TOP COVER IT IS A PRICE OF 300 LIKE THAT CAN BE REQUIRED TO SHEET ENGINE COVER
BOR ATTEK
I think your eyes are in motion :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
baroff
[QUOTE = nevce] MY 307 DEAL SEALED MASTER SAID AND COMPLETE ENGINE UPPER COVER IS TAKEN THAT IT IS A PRICE OF 300 AND THERE CAN BE REQUIRED TO SHEET ENGINE COVER
BOR ATTEK
I think your eyes are in motion :)
[/ QUOTE]

I follow them all while driving. There's no 100 pastries.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
samet206
I do not understand when my teacher says that the water is finished and the antifreeze is left, so you will put these two places in different places, and after eating the antifreeze, the places clogged from the rime has opened in time and there is a leak, or it is necessary to interfere with the hoses either from the heater core or radiator. In the protection enclosure, the sump can be drilled in any impact. This decrease will increase and will cause trouble in the future.
samet206 2013-06-11 19:29:40
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
baroff
Well, my teacher, I already spent a lot of money, I did not get this much on my head, I spent on the car. Enemy of the wallet. In some expensive works, I made it to the masters with what I learned from here, or it would hurt a lot. Also, if I had to make medicine for the holes in this radiator, or do a detailed procedure.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = baroff] Well, my teacher already spent a lot of money on me, I did not get this much on my head, I spent on the car. Enemy of the wallet. In some expensive works, I made it to the masters with what I learned from here, or it would hurt a lot. Also, if I had to make drugs for the holes in this radiator like that, or would I have a detailed procedure. [/ QUOTE]

If the same problem happened after the drug was thrown, I would suggest that you do not leave the job to the drug, and it will be useful to detect the exact problem and treat it accordingly. In the water I put it comes in completely, I had to make the hoses and the heater core renewed. ) get well soon again ...
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
baroff
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = baroff] Well, my teacher, I already spent a lot of money, I did not get this much on my head, I spent on the car. Enemy of the wallet. In some expensive works, I made it to the masters with what I learned from here, or it would hurt a lot. Also, if I had to make drugs for the holes in this radiator like that, or would I have a detailed procedure. [/ QUOTE]

If the same problem happened after the drug was thrown, I would suggest that you do not leave the job to the drug, and it will be useful to detect the exact problem and treat it accordingly. In the water I put it comes in completely, I had to make the hoses and the heater core renewed. ) get well soon again ...
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you teacher. I don't have such a problem in the city, the temperature etc. As it is not used by anyone other than me, it is not a problem. Now I can handle this work when it is paid, :)
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
ariessimena
Hello friends,
I have a similar problem.2-3 weeks ago, I saw by chance that there was no water left in the car's radiator water container. The hose of the container to the radiator had come out, which probably did not. I used the vehicle for a while. But in this process, the car did not have any heat, low traction or an abnormal negative reaction. (peugeot 206, 1.4 petrol / lpg) Anyway, I immediately poured water, when I pulled water in a certain period of time, I put it back in water, and then it did not make any reduction. But when I looked at it the other day, I saw black oil formation on the surface of the water and I was tortured. When the vehicle was driving without water, I took it to the master, thinking that maybe it might have caused a problem in the gasket, and explained what happened. The master looked, but he did not see much trouble, not much. But I was not comfortable because I was pimpy. What are your thoughts on this matter, friends? I would appreciate if you help.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
ErolSs
Well, my teacher, the things you said were very troubled.

In my car, a thousand km was burning 1 liter of oil, I still do it. The valves have changed. Millennium TL has gone to the engine, but I was so relieved from the oil reduction, I tried to boron or something, I tried to make it the same, but I will say the same thing but it will hurt for kece change. not

water shortage is worse I think the company I worked in had a c3 in the company, 50 km of water would finish a tank, I could not find where the water is going 18 thousand pounds of cars we sold 11 thousand pounds, the man who bought from us spent 4 thousand pounds still couldn't find the problem :) No, but the oil and water works are all in a very troubled car.

the gasket can be dada block can be dada oil or water can be mixed without hurting
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”