Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Convert Manual Mirrors to Electric Mirrors

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
artes34
Selam
& nbsp;
As you know, in X-designs, mirrors can be manual, please do not say that we can make these mirrors electrically. Do not try to buy electric cars with mirrors. height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> & nbsp; because I am very pleased with my car, I would be glad if you answer this mirror event in my eyes.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
qqyyxx
It is not impossible to construct because the installation is not towed, but it is very difficult. Since we need to provide cable contact to the vehicle's brain, & nbsp; risk benefit comparison, & nbsp; for a feature that we will use very rarely, it is not worth its cost and effort.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
MemoTech
I do not know the infrastructure of X-Design, but I have an electrical infrastructure on my X-Line. It is only necessary to buy two power mirrors and a mirror-controlled glass on-off control. The problem here is that there are only cables in the harness in the area inside the fenders in the body of the car, but in the electrical connection sockets of the doors, you will find the cables that will go to the electric mirror or the cable harness, or you will find them by trying very hard, without damaging other places.

Easy to come.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
artes34
Thank you for the answers.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”