Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Control Problem !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:49 # 1
math_sevko
Hi guys, I have a poroblem again weird Wall (Do we find such strange things always find me: S gone)
I just parked my car and went up so that the friends called me and when they pressed the control to open their own cars, they said that the doors of my vehicle were also opened: I went, I looked at the war right. I wonder if the other controls are my car, coincidence or malfunction. Now, how will I lock and leave? :) If I have any other commands, I will be asleep. If there are friends who know such a problem, please help ....
08.05.2020 15:49 # 2
Guests
An interesting situation. I think your remote isn't original, you got it installed later. Is it true?
08.05.2020 15:49 # 3
math_sevko
I bought the new car 206 but I know its original
08.05.2020 15:49 # 4
metin
Unfortunately, such things are happening. While my brother-in-law was selling his broadway, he kept the spare control as a souvenir, while walking on the road, while playing while walking, sometimes the door of the car near him opened. In this way he opened the doors of a few vehicles. He said that even the original palion without alarms unlocks the center.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 5
math_sevko
There is a solution to this, though: ((Will now open a remote control field to our vehicle: (((
08.05.2020 15:49 # 6
Guests
In fact, I am not crazy, I am an electronic engineer. If the center frequencies are the same and almost close to each other, there is a chance to do the normal roller shutter door shutter garage control button, and then try to lock your car.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 7
math_sevko
Thank you, this is my first job in the morning. But you said the service (I have an antipathy, a little bit to the service) are there any other places that make this frequency adjustment?
08.05.2020 15:49 # 8
Guests
I do not say that I will mislead you, but I do not say that alarmers will do it, because if you ask me if the control is original and connected to the brain of the vehicle, you will get the guarantee, at least you will get the guarantee when you have trouble, you will know that this heat will not understand every alarmist, it will make you look or not.

08.05.2020 15:49 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = math_sevko] Thank you, this is my first job in the morning. But you said the service (I have an antipathy, a little bit to the service) are there any other places that make this frequency adjustment?
[/ QUOTE]
If you are close to veliefendie you should go to peugeot berke authorized service, your thoughts about the authorized service will change. The guys are working for customer satisfaction. Me and my friends are very satisfied.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 10
math_sevko
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = math_sevko] Thank you, this is my first job in the morning. But you said the service (I have an antipathy, a little bit to the service) are there any other places that make this frequency adjustment?
[/ QUOTE]
If you are close to veliefendie you should go to peugeot berke authorized service, your thoughts about the authorized service will change. The guys are working for customer satisfaction. Me and my friends are very satisfied.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, we will go now rather than knock the car. But I don't think my thoughts about the services will change, the guys are not dealing with the problem, don't worry, this piece is broken, no change, this is not going to change, the other one has opened the hood, the engine malfunction lamp die, the guys changed the idle engine, the coil, the last brain will change, they said a god for a broken cable. I said no, my master found the problem when he was playing around :)
math_sevko 2011-07-14 01:48:28
08.05.2020 15:49 # 11
metin
you go to peugeot berke, find birol brother in spare parts. I come to him from peugeotturkey. say hello it will help you.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 12
volkan_uysal
there is not much interest but let me explain briefly;

While the remote control is standing in the car's roof (right in the middle), my brother has water in a beautiful car, and if I say boredom, it won't.
Of course you didn't notice :)
When I arrived, water was dripping from the car, I saw a key in the car's interior (don't ask what the key is there, it's too long story :)
I bought it immediately, I thought it was fine, washed and even sparkling.
Feel the peugeot, if it was not original, it had gone, or we had a hole on it - we had a lot of holes ...
08.05.2020 15:49 # 13
by-cx
I had the same incident in Zeytinburnu, I locked the doors of my vehicle. At 206 in front of me, their doors were locked and opened when I opened them.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”