Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Continuously troubling RCZ help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » RCZ
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
Batuhanberkuzun
Hello to everyone. About 2 3 months ago I bought 2011 model rcz at 56 thousand km. Before taking it, we took the vehicle to the authorized service in Izmir and looked at their previous records and put it in an expertise, they said that there was no problem with the vehicle. The first one or two weeks, I used the vehicle without any problems, then a problem with the coolant appeared to the service. After a while, the engine gave a malfunction, we looked at the service, they said that there is a problem with the gas pump. We bought the car with a new gas pump and got it out. After about 1 km, the car again gave the engine malfunction. After using the vehicle for a week or so, it gave a malfunction about the coolant again and the water was decreasing, I went to the service again, I explained the situation, put water and said that it did not seem to be a problem. Anyway, let's do price research and whatever, I used the vehicle by adding water for a while and never using it at high speed. Later, the vehicle again gave engine malfunction and started not to eat gas, went to the service again and showed that they could not say anything without opening the cylinder head or there was another problem, they said they were very embarrassed that they would try to get help for your expenses from peugeot and they would call us. I did not call the car for a while, I used the car without any difficulty, the engine malfunction sign disappeared, I used it at low speed 1 2 weeks, there was no problem in this way. Meanwhile, we found a master who understands these things and showed the car to him. there may be a problem in the cylinder head or something that can be solved 100 tly, but after opening it, the problem may go up to the engine and if it decides not to do so, the vehicle may not even be in its current state when I roll it back. Is there anyone who has found a solution with similar problems before, can you help
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
sonerkyl
first of all welcome. the previous owner may have overheated. Now, we should not connect it to the motor because it is reducing water. Firstly, leak control was done thoroughly in the vehicle hoses - radiators - clamps etc. Incontinence may not be seen when the engine is cold. Leak control will be done more easily in the places I said because the engine will be a hot drinker pressure. replace the cover of the radiator reserve water tank first. It will have a price of 20-25 TL. observe and check for yourself. When the engine is hot, there is a dripping of gold in a dry place. If you do not have a job to go to the work cylinder head gasket, you need to find a good master here, and they may want to replace the robust parts and put you at unnecessary costs.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
sanctuary35
If you are in Izmir, if you show a master in the 6th industry? I won my trust in pug maybe it will be a remedy
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
sanctuary35
naci master happy peugeot service
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
iammanover
the man has patience for the prophet.

Get well soon bro.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
SCREAMN
If you check the mats of the seat of the driver for water leakage, they can decrease from the heater core, if they have water in the cooling system before, they say that the honeycomb is pierced.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = SCREAMN] If you check the mats on the seat of the seat for water leakage, they can decrease the heater core if they have water in the cooling system before they say that the honeycomb is pierced. [/ QUOTE]
I was just going to say that.

Already, if there is water leakage to the cylinder or oil, the moments are master.

There is also a circulating air discharge in the engine somewhere in our 307. Wheel valve cap as you know. Ours was missing from there, but there was no wetness on the floor. Even if I did not get on, it would give a missing water warning once a week. I removed one from the wheel and put it there for 1 year. If you eliminated them, get well soon.

Well, does not the friend say his mistake when connecting this car to the computer?
ggitaristt 2016-12-04 03:23:39
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
emrah56
Hello, I also own 200 hp of rcz. I also had similar problems and for the first time I wanted to help people who are members of a forum and experience the problems I am having ..
I endured the authorized service costs and unfortunately did not get proper service. In addition to the continuing problems of my vehicle, the brush scratches and a minor damage to the rocker cooled me from the authorized services. I have not accepted any action to be taken without putting it next to my vehicle, showing me the error codes, and telling me its technical information and solutions. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find a master who understands from rcz. Since I came across 2 masters who could not change the pollen filter, I tested the knowledge of the master by asking the masters who claim that he understands how to change the pollen filter. While I was looking for a master, I met with Peugeot and Citroen service Burhan Usta in Istanbul Kartal Sanayi with his familiar advice. I was amazed especially when I saw his expertise and knowledge in the rcz model. I learned that he was looking at many rcz cars in Istanbul. He explained the errors in my vehicle along with their code and showed me the technical documentation of these error codes. These documents had a picture of a worn eccentric gear. He said there might be wear on the camshaft. For the first time, I left my vehicle in the industry, except for the authorized service, as I trusted the master. The next day, when the engine was removed, I really saw that the gear on the end of the shaft wore down just like the picture shown to me. The shaft has changed and now I am driving my car without any problems. I accepted this change as I trusted the master. It really happened as he said, even the sound of the engine changed. I do not take any action anymore with error codes and technical documents without showing. I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
sonerkyl
Thank you for being a member of emrah56 form to help other users. I would like to thank you on behalf of myself, for your detailed and detailed information and experiences. We would be delighted to see among us permanently with the wish of accident-free riding.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 10
emrah56
Thank you for your sincere welcome. Of course, I'm happy if I can help.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 11
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = emrah56] Thank you for your sincere welcome. Of course, I'm happy if I can help. [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome, my teacher, we try to help our new and old members in every respect. good forums
08.05.2020 20:03 # 12
m16can
Hello, I am writing from Bursa, I am having the same problems right now. In Istanbul Kartal, you have met Burhan Usta and you have solved your problem. Could you please contact me with that master.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 13
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = m16can] Hello, I am writing from Bursa, I have the same problems now, I live in Istanbul Kartal. If you met Burhan Master and you have solved your problem, can you please contact with that master.

First of all, welcome to us. Unfortunately, if you want to be active for a long time, contact the e-mail address and he will probably return. I emrh.56@hotmail.co
08.05.2020 20:03 # 14
maximusti
This is the information that comes out when you search forsquare as burhan master, there are always peugeot and citroen vehicles in the photos, I think this is the right person. Burhan otokartal Auto Industry Site A4 Blok No: 24 Kartal (Inonu Caddesi.) 34718 istanbultürkiyeyol the recipe aw Open until 18:30 (Show more) +90,532,590 99 35pejoservis.net
08.05.2020 20:03 # 15
m16can
I will try to reach from Msn address, there is no place left in the bursa, I started to break my spirits now, I got on inada.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 16
m16can
Thanks, I'll call and see you tomorrow
08.05.2020 20:03 # 17
boruc
[QUOTE = m16can] I will try to reach from Msn address I have no place in the bursa, I have no way to look at the morale, now I will try every way to know the business solution but it doesn't seem to be solved [/ QUOTE]

Bursa Did you go to ilkar servis in the small industry, my friend?
I think it's a show there too. Fitters 2018-01-18 21:27:57
08.05.2020 20:03 # 18
m16can
I went and I couldn't find the problem
08.05.2020 20:03 # 19
Ahmetaltan
[QUOTE = m16can] I went and they couldn't find the problem [/ QUO0532 500 6688TE]
Beşyol also has a special service for Peugeot / Citroën. If you want to go there in Mesut Oto Bir. 0532 500 6688 phone
08.05.2020 20:03 # 20
Adem Kurtuldu
If you have a situation in Antalya, there is thp service, if the master of thp finds the problem, he finds it, thp engine bn pejocum, every master who can not do it easily, you will spend time and cash, thp motors are not cared or wrong transactions are made, it becomes very naliness.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”