Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

continuous wobble from the first take-off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
sonerkyl
Good day, friends, I have a problem that has been going on for about 2 months, when the car first starts to move, it starts to wobble and decreases as it accelerates, not felt much after 90 km. front axles were repaired front tables z rods rot heads changed. However, it was like this that after the tires got back and forth, it started to increase a little more and it feels quite right now. the first thing that comes to my mind

1-tires and wheels
2-axle control
3-pressure pad
I think there was a spring inside the 4-axes, and when this bow loses its feature and when it bends, it can cause such a problem.

If there are friends who have had such a situation before, what other problems might there be? good forums
08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
KILIC
I think there might be a little curvature on the rims or on one of the tires due to the decrease in speed.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
koray.turan
I think the brother did not do well.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 4
sonerkyl
I think there may be a little curvature on the rims or on one of the tires because [QUOTE = KILIÇ] decreases with speed. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, teacher, I will have a good tie-rod and wheel control
08.05.2020 19:41 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = koray.turan] Review the axes of the brother once again, no other reason can not do what I think did not do well [/ QUOTE]

I will look at the axles after the tire rims. Thank you again Koray
08.05.2020 19:41 # 6
koray.turan
If it is doing at low speeds, brother came to my head because it was turned and adjusted.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”